The Student Room Group

Axe attack on German train injures 4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

Is this the availability heuristic talking or are these attacks going to become day-to-day occurences?

More to follow:

Edit 1: 21 people injured with a suspect shot
Edit 2: Police have said some of the victims' injuries were life-threatening
Edit 3: Confirmation that the suspect has been shot, the suspect also used a knife to injure
Edit 4: Suspect was shot dead by the police
Edit 5: Injuries include 3 seriously injured, 1 lightly injured and 14 in shock
Edit 6: Suspect was a 17-year-old Afghan
Edit 7: Bavarian Interior Ministry reports the suspect shouted "Allahu Akbar"
Edit 8: (Unconfirmed) Suspect was an asylum seeker from Ochsenfurt

I would keep updating but reliable information is being drip-fed and I can't be arsed to wait.

Edit 9: BBC article is now fairly detailed
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The world has gone to ****.
sad
Original post by JeremyHunt
religion of peace?

Go away
Original post by swiss_cheese
Go away

No :rolleyes:
No :rolleyes:

Criticise Islam all you want, but this perpetual influx of hate speech and incrimination is not helping anyone.
poverty

nothing to do with islam
religion of peace?

Please be so kind as to direct me to where in the article it mentions anything about the religion of the perpetrator?
How do either of you know these details? you are just guessing to suit your agendas?
Reply 9
Don't you see? This is what the extremists want. They are trying to create a divide between peaceful Muslims and Non-Muslim communities, which makes it easier for them to extremise the younger generations being shunned by the rest of society as a result of the extremist's actions. So instead of complaining about it go and grab ye-self a Muslim buddy and prove to the extremist scum we are a unified nation and will not be torn apart by their supposed 'terror tactics' they are spineless enough that they have to attack civilians rather than anyone armed, because they know they would lose, and if we stand against them in ideology and in practice we can stop them. So yes, there are some peaceful Muslims , embrace them and make them feel welcome and they're less likely to be extremists.
Original post by 999tigger
How do either of you know these details? you are just guessing to suit your agendas?

Welcome to TSR! Where idiots will blame Islam for almost anything.

I hope this is an isolated incident and hope anybody injured makes a speedy recovery, you clearly cant be safe anywhere nowadays.
Reply 11
Original post by Plagioclase
Please be so kind as to direct me to where in the article it mentions anything about the religion of the perpetrator?

Oh please! They're a conservative politician! (IK not literally) What would they need evidence for? Their rash assumptions and idiotic lies (#£300mils_for_the_NHS) have torn this country apart. This is the most minor assumption I've seen from a 'tory and you want evidence for something as minor as this?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
No doubt the leftwingers will be in uproar if anyone suggests it's by a muslim.
Apparently the attacker yelled allah akbar 3 times. Looks like the religion of peace. It was from a bad source though so It may not be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Million £ says his name is Mohammed and Isis claims responsibility.

The police are withholding information about the suspect, says it all really.
Let in more "refugees" Germany....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Will be bad if this is ISIS related, terrorist acts seem to be a daily occurrence now. Thank god we left the EU and have that english channel between us and france. All that mass migration caused this, some bad guys snuck in and now look what is happening.

The only way to sort ISIS out is another full scale invasion of iraq....should have kept saddam in power now if you look back. The rise of ISIS is the fault of the west.
Original post by GenocideDeniaI
Thank you Merkel for cleansing Germany and Europe with your cultural enrichment

Cracking down on those bigoted far-right extremists who oppose this madness...

:angry:

All it takes is one person, please Germans get rid of this traitorous old ****.

Original post by SMEGGGY
Let in more "refugees" Germany....

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're a disgusting person
Shall we play a game of "guess the religion" ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending