The Student Room Group

Jane Eyre or The colour purple?

I was thinking of doing an essay on one of these books what would be the best? and are these good books?
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
I was thinking of doing an essay on one of these books what would be the best? and are these good books?

They're both respected literary works, and either would be good for an essay.

On which one to chose, it depends on what you want to write your essay about! Have you got any ideas yet?
Original post by idontknowmedoyou

I personally say go for Purple. It's one of my favourite novels and anything wins when you put it next to Eyre. I can't stand that novel! It's ridiculous! Plus Purple is a much shorter text so if you can't be bothered to sit and read a 400+ Victorian novel, then go for Purple.
Reply 3
colour purple is probably more interesting
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
I personally say go for Purple. It's one of my favourite novels and anything wins when you put it next to Eyre. I can't stand that novel! It's ridiculous! Plus Purple is a much shorter text so if you can't be bothered to sit and read a 400+ Victorian novel, then go for Purple.

Sounds good as I need to read the text quite quickly, I think i'll go for the colour purple:smile: thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending