The Student Room Group

ISIS terrorists rubbed out

I love this video.

It was taken by a drone circling over a battlefield in Northern Syria where the Kurds and their Arab allies managed to encircle the ISIS controlled city of Manbij and have been slowly tightening the noose over the last month like a python constricting its prey. The truck was hit by a Hellfire missile

It's so sweet how the truck gets hit and rolls off the road and into a tree. A very clean hit

[video="youtube;lPPPybddQ0A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPPPybddQ0A[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Lol that truck got REKT
Original post by Trapz99
Lol that truck got REKT

There is something a bit slapstick about how it swerves off the road and rolls into a tree
What is it they say, the West always gets it's man :wink:
Original post by Atlas Thugged

True dat. We got Bin Laden in the end, we got Saddam in the end, we got Ghaddafi in the end. We got Jihadi John, and Musab al-Zarqawi.

If you make war on the west, we will hunt you down and kill you. No more Mr Nice Guy crap we had in the 1990s where we let Al-Qaeda hit us again and again with no comeback. Unfortunately the Snackbars seem to be slow learners, so we'll have to keep intervening and bombing until they learn their lesson.

We can keep this up for much longer than they can. As terrible as the terror attacks are, they are not an existential threat; in fact, they're barely even a blip. On the other hand, look at their socieities... they're ruined. That is what happens when you allow terrorists to hide in your lands and don't do what it takes to kick them out.
Original post by AlexanderHam
True dat. We got Bin Laden in the end, we got Saddam in the end, we got Ghaddafi in the end. We got Jihadi John, and Musab al-Zarqawi.

If you make war on the west, we will hunt you down and kill you. No more Mr Nice Guy crap we had in the 1990s where we let Al-Qaeda hit us again and again with no comeback. Unfortunately the Snackbars seem to be slow learners, so we'll have to keep intervening and bombing until they learn their lesson.

We can keep this up for much longer than they can. As terrible as the terror attacks are, they are not an existential threat; in fact, they're barely even a blip. On the other hand, look at their socieities... they're ruined. That is what happens when you allow terrorists to hide in your lands and don't do what it takes to kick them out.

It must be humiliating for them, studious, gentle men who support gay rights and respect their wives who make more money in a month than they make in a year can waste an entire column of their holy warriors with a single push of a button. I think God is on our side.

I should also say, we seem to have gotten pretty good at this. During the time we had troops in Iraq from 2003 to 2011, the west lost over 5,000 soldiers and we killed around 25,000 terrorists.

In the last 2 years we've killed 32,000 ISIS members for the loss of 3 soldiers. We've learned how to fight these wars effectively. But I suppose that is one of the advantages of living in one of the advanced, civilised countries; we are intelligent, we are able to learn from our mistakes, we can improve.
It must be humiliating for them, studious, gentle men who support gay rights and respect their wives who make more money in a month than they make in a year can waste an entire column of their holy warriors with a single push of a button. I think God is on our side.

I love this comment so much
Original post by AlexanderHam
I love this comment so much

It reminds me, there is something very subversive about liberal Anglosphere culture and I mean this in a positive way. Once the Saudi oil money dries up, even these Arab nations will become like us, the people whatever the colour of their skin or their religion will get Westernised :sexface: It's like Rammstein, we're all living in America.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending