The Student Room Group

Do I not know about my vagina? Please help me!!

Hi, im a fenale, and I like to please by self! All I do is rub against a pillow or rub with my fingers.

I've never inserted anything into my vagina though. Reading a ton of questions and answers about female masturbation and vaginas has really gotten me thinking if I really know my vagina 😳 🤔.

If some fellow females could explain a vagina to me, that would be great!

I have a pee hole, and im embarrassed to say this, but I thought everything was done in your pee hole. Is it or not. Do I have two holes, one for pee and the other for my period and pregnancy/sex?

I've never explored my body nor figured my body out. I probably should, though 😅 . Any information would be lovely. (BTW, I don't have my period)
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, im a fenale, and I like to please by self! All I do is rub against a pillow or rub with my fingers.

I've never inserted anything into my vagina though. Reading a ton of questions and answers about female masturbation and vaginas has really gotten me thinking if I really know my vagina 😳 🤔.

I have a pee hole, and im embarrassed to say this, but I thought everything was done in your pee hole. Is it or not. Do I have two holes, one for pee and the other for my period and pregnancy/sex?

I've never explored my body nor figured my body out. I probably should, though 😅 . Any information would be lovely. (BTW, I don't have my period)

Umm, 2 not 1. Whether you have your period or not is irrelevant to that.

Have you tried googling any of this? There's a lot of information out there! 😃
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot

Yes I have I forgot I posted this tho haha 😄

So presumably you now understand better?
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot

Yeah

Yeah
All good then! 😃
Original post by Jack Estacado MD
Hi! I am a real doctor. You have 2 holes, one for peeing and the other for sex and period (if you are still a virgin, this other hole has an hymen). The place for your pleasure is the clit, it is the top of your "vagina"... you dont need to insert anything to have pleasure, just concentrate on your clit... that is ok with hands or pillow. I advice you to look to your vagina with a mirror or take a pic of it to learn about it. If you have other questions dont hesitate in asking

If you were a "real doctor" you would know a) that not all virgins have a hymen, and b) that the correct word in this context is not vagina but vulva.
Is this a joke or the mere excuse of someone who has a 'penis', regardless of your gender, to ascertain material?

Trust me, if you truly had a vagina, you would NOT be asking such questions.

It's quite clear the difference between where you 'pee' and your 'vagina'.

Whether you were born biologically female or are a post-op trans female, the same would apply.

So thank you and take care 🙂
Reply 8
Original post by EmilyJade24
Is this a joke or the mere excuse of someone who has a 'penis', regardless of your gender, to ascertain material?

Trust me, if you truly had a vagina, you would NOT be asking such questions.

It's quite clear the difference between where you 'pee' and your 'vagina'.

Whether you were born biologically female or are a post-op trans female, the same would apply.

So thank you and take care 🙂

You'd be surprised. I have met women in their 40s (university educated, at that) who didn't realise their urethra and their vagina were not connected.
Original post by black tea
You'd be surprised. I have met women in their 40s (university educated, at that) who didn't realise their urethra and their vagina were not connected.

Quite the obscure subject I imagine.

While I couldn't discount such a scenario from occurring, it seems highly unlike.

In fact, I'm actually quite curious in terms of what degrees would allow a critical examination of the subject material while remaining void of matters of biology or gender, regardless of the course.
but if I enter in such deep details it can be much complex for the readers here.

humour us
(edited 2 months ago)
I dont mind if you trust me or not, but if I enter in such deep details it can be much complex for the readers here... anyway, you are right about both things and I also may add that the hymens can vary in many shapes that can be very confusing to identify it... There is for example unperforated hymen that in some case can be discovered only when the girl starts her period....

As above, but without merely copying and pasting (as some other "experts" on TSR tend to do) and without making fundamental errors.

Quick Reply

Latest