The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
I don't think you should add that feature now. Add it in the next CTAM thread, winning hundreds is a good way of creating competition amongst users. It will/should encourage users to post so they can win a 100th post. :yes:

Also I don't think the CTAM will ever have a pace like on this thread. With the 10 post per person limit, it limits the amount of post people can post, hence the slower pace. Unlike on this thread we can post however much post we want.

Posted from OtherWorld

I'm not going to add it now - features like that will wait until the next new thread part. Otherwise it'd be extremely difficult to implement! And hopefully it'll give a bit more in thread competition :wink:

I know that CTAM used to go quite fast at some times - it all depends on who is posting at what time. The reason why we have the 10 post limit is so that people can't just spam the place by posting page upon page of posts without any breaks. :wink: And since it's just consecutive posts that are monitored, then if we get a lot of people posting at once, then the 10 post limit won't even come into force, due to no-one making consecutive posts. :wink:
Original post by Matrix123
Fair enough :yep: I'm going to bed now but as you asked, I'll do a few posts there first :wink:

Okay, awesome! It's just that I'd like to get the threads up to nice round numbers (-20k and 100k respectively for CTAMM and CTAM) so that we can crack on with the new parts, with the new features such as most hundreds in a thread, and most consecutive hundreds!
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Sorry I'm up early tomorrow for work. Do it yourself. :wink:

Awwww man :frown: :sadnod:
Original post by spotify95
Okay, awesome! It's just that I'd like to get the threads up to nice round numbers (-20k and 100k respectively for CTAMM and CTAM) so that we can crack on with the new parts, with the new features such as most hundreds in a thread, and most consecutive hundreds!

Ahh OK :smile:
Original post by spotify95
I'm not going to add it now - features like that will wait until the next new thread part. Otherwise it'd be extremely difficult to implement! And hopefully it'll give a bit more in thread competition :wink:

I know that CTAM used to go quite fast at some times - it all depends on who is posting at what time. The reason why we have the 10 post limit is so that people can't just spam the place by posting page upon page of posts without any breaks. :wink: And since it's just consecutive posts that are monitored, then if we get a lot of people posting at once, then the 10 post limit won't even come into force, due to no-one making consecutive posts. :wink:

If you put the 10 post limit on CTAM then why did you not put it on this thread? This thread is spam central lol :lol:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
If you put the 10 post limit on CTAM then why did you not put it on this thread? This thread is spam central lol :lol:

Posted from OtherWorld

Because there wasn't a 10 post limit in place when I started doing the OP's for this series... and I didn't think that there would be loads of consecutive posts :wink:

yeah I see what you mean now - however, we've got to have one thread of "spam central" :wink: so this one can be it :biggrin:
:tumble:
Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, I'm serious! :biggrin:

Yep i know u r :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@hamza772000 this is why u dont nap :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo::woohoo:No one can sleep tonight :tongue:

He cant go to sleep now
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew u knew coz u always know what I know, you knew that too! :biggrin:

Yeah, lol, but trust meh, I was dying, like my legs were killing me before I slept :redface: :tongue:
:woo::woohoo:No one can sleep tonight :tongue:

What do u mean no one? Who else? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coz then you can't go sleep at night, like me rn :redface: :tongue: Although @PrincessBO$$ has made me start to feel a little sleepy :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
What do u mean no one? Who else? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ME!

Latest