The Student Room Group

Is there still a chance for it to happen?

So this girl and me saw eachother for a while. Long story short I got too invested, she messesd with my emotions and it ended. However, when she goes out clubbing I still get messages from her asking me to come out. I didnt go and it annoyed her. I'm over the fact that we can't be together as it's just a bad idea but I would still like to have sex with her. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not some sort of weirdo , I'm still a virgin and she was the first girl I had really strong feelings for. Though, I don't know if it's possible to as she isn't exactly a slut but we know eachother well and met up a lot so it's not like we're strangers. Only worry is me getting too attached again but I feel that if I was to have sex or something along those lines it would maybe help me as is kinda be like right well at least I've done it. I dunno, what should I do?
Yes, but I wouldnt be putting any money on it.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Yes, but I wouldnt be putting any money on it.

Yeah I know. Should prob be more focused on getting over her. Dunno just have an urge
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know. Should prob be more focused on getting over her. Dunno just have an urge

You said you just wnat sex. She wasnt interested in dating you so unless she sees you as a viable fb (unlikely) or gets very drunk, then I dont see it happening. You just seem more focused on longing your virginity and shes the only girl you know.

You make it sound unlikely you have enough confidence or compatibility with her for anything to happen. Hence move on. If you are still attracted to her then talk to her and tell her how you feel,
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You said you just wnat sex. She wasnt interested in dating you so unless she sees you as a viable fb (unlikely) or gets very drunk, then I dont see it happening. You just seem more focused on longing your virginity and shes the only girl you know.

You make it sound unlikely you have enough confidence or compatibility with her for anything to happen. Hence move on. If you are still attracted to her then talk to her and tell her how you feel,

Nah I don't want a relationship with her. Think that's times passed. Dunno like we'll both be at the same place for results night and I'd say she might come on to me. I don't think sex will happen but maybe like she'll end up kissing me or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending