The Student Room Group

Pwc waitlist

I’ve been put on the waitlist after Pwc assessment center, I’m wondering I anybody know how big are the chances of being moved forward or is there anybody in the similar situation as me. Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Someone posted on the KPMG thread that they got a job there after being on the waiting list since November so it can and does happen with big companies:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=93617972&postcount=571

Keep applying elsewhere for now and maybe you'll get an email out of the blue giving you an offer.
Original post by 0le
Someone posted on the KPMG thread that they got a job there after being on the waiting list since November so it can and does happen with big companies:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=93617972&postcount=571

Keep applying elsewhere for now and maybe you'll get an email out of the blue giving you an offer.

Thanks for the link. Glad to know there's still hope.
Reply 3
Hey, did you hear back or got offered a role - just got placed on the waiting list today. Didn’t know pwc operated a waiting list tbh
Original post by firebox
Hey, did you hear back or got offered a role - just got placed on the waiting list today. Didn’t know pwc operated a waiting list tbh

Hi. Yes, I got an offer two weeks after being placed on the waitlist. I think there might be chances for you as well. Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by melodenver15
Hi. Yes, I got an offer two weeks after being placed on the waitlist. I think there might be chances for you as well. Good luck!

Oh wow congrats, hope it all goes well!! Didn’t think there’d be much hope but this has really boosted my spirits so thank you!
I’ve been put on the waitlist after Pwc assessment center, I’m wondering I anybody know how big are the chances of being moved forward or is there anybody in the similar situation as me. Thank you.

hey... could you talk me through the waitlist process? I got an email on Friday saying they want to talk to me about a role... I don't think it\s an offer, I think it may just be them putting me on a waitlist - is this what happened with you?
Original post by firebox

hey, I think I may be on the waiting list too.. I got an email saying they wanted to talk about a role opening in august.. is this how it was for you too?
Reply 8
Original post by amylink77
hey, I think I may be on the waiting list too.. I got an email saying they wanted to talk about a role opening in august.. is this how it was for you too?

Hey, I actually completely forgot about this - I did an AC a few weeks ago and when they call back for the feedback I missed the call, but she mentioned it in the voicemail she left. It was on a Friday and I didn’t get a chance to call back before 5, I rang back the following Monday but no answer and still haven’t heard back…

But it looks like you got an email so you’re a couple of steps ahead of me 😂 I wouldn’t worry about it, I think you’ll be fine! I think it just comes down to how many ppl accept the offers they’ve made or how many ppl don’t follow through cos they’ve taken a job elsewhere
Original post by amylink77
hey... could you talk me through the waitlist process? I got an email on Friday saying they want to talk to me about a role... I don't think it\s an offer, I think it may just be them putting me on a waitlist - is this what happened with you?

Hi,

I actually got a phone call from the student recruitment team, telling me that they decided to put me on the waitlist first and then another call around two weeks later, informing me that I get an offer.

I think if they didn’t call you regarding your application, it might not be a final
decision yet, but I’m not sure. Usually, they call everybody who attend the final round to tell the results.

I would suggest that you should contact the recruitment team to explain your situation and ask them if you could get a result.

I hope this helps and good luck with your application!
Currently in the same boat. Just got a call now saying I did well and passed the benchmarks, but I wasn't the top performer. Currently on the waiting list and don't know whether I should take it as an outright rejection. The recruitment officer told me the offers got a 4 week expiry date and then after it can take up until the role starts (Sept 2023)

Does anyone have any experience with the Grad scheme (tax) Watford waiting list? Would like to hear about the chances or previous experiences others have had once receiving that feedback.

Hi, were you able to get the role?
Original post by firebox

Hi, did you get the offer?
Reply 13

I got put on the waitlist as well. Did you apply for a London role? I think getting an offer after waitlisting is higher for London as opposed to regional. I was told that I am the only person in the waitlist tho so there's some hope
Hey guys ive progressed onto the assessment centre for PwC tech degree apprenticeship wondering if anyone has know what type of questions are asked and what happens during the group interviews?!?!?!(IM NERVOUS)
Reply 15
Original post by blackjackballer
Currently in the same boat. Just got a call now saying I did well and passed the benchmarks, but I wasn't the top performer. Currently on the waiting list and don't know whether I should take it as an outright rejection. The recruitment officer told me the offers got a 4 week expiry date and then after it can take up until the role starts (Sept 2023)

Does anyone have any experience with the Grad scheme (tax) Watford waiting list? Would like to hear about the chances or previous experiences others have had once receiving that feedback.

did you end up getting an offer
Reply 16
Original post by mm10391
I got put on the waitlist as well. Did you apply for a London role? I think getting an offer after waitlisting is higher for London as opposed to regional. I was told that I am the only person in the waitlist tho so there's some hope

I'm on the London waitlist too! have you heard anything yet? I'm hoping I hear something but I feel like the chances must be so low, when there could be 20 people on the waitlist with me.

Also how do you know you're the only person? When I asked they couldn't tell me how many people there were
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 17
Original post by kzee2003
I'm on the London waitlist too! have you heard anything yet? I'm really hoping I hear something but I feel like the chances must be so low, when there could be 20 people on the waitlist with me.

I’m on the waitlist for tax Birmingham and was told I’m the only one on waitlist by the lady on the call but still not very optimistic tbh
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 18
Original post by mm10391
I’m on the waitlist for tax Birmingham and was told I’m the only one on waitlist by the lady on the call but still not very optimistic tbh

Yeah it's probably not likely. Best of luck though, I guess you never know :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by kzee2003
Yeah it's probably not likely. Best of luck though, I guess you never know :smile:

yh basically a rejection lets be real, just apply to other places

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending