The Student Room Group

Am I screwed???

Hi, so i currently completed my AS exams in Business,English and Math(still waiting for the results) and last year in grade 10 i had a 87% school average and my IGCSE grades where math C,business B,biology B,english A*,physics B and French A*,I also endeavor to stay active with extracurricular like volunteer,charity and Model United Nations. However i am aware that my Igcse marks are pretty weak, this is due to the fact that i moved from Quebec Canada where i studied in french to a new country where i struggled with the British curriculum.
Do you think i will be able to get in any Canadian colleges or universities (perferably McGill or Marianapolis College Im interested in liberal arts and law)
Original post by radel1999
Hi, so i currently completed my AS exams in Business,English and Math(still waiting for the results) and last year in grade 10 i had a 87% school average and my IGCSE grades where math C,business B,biology B,english A*,physics B and French A*,I also endeavor to stay active with extracurricular like volunteer,charity and Model United Nations. However i am aware that my Igcse marks are pretty weak, this is due to the fact that i moved from Quebec Canada where i studied in french to a new country where i struggled with the British curriculum.
Do you think i will be able to get in any Canadian colleges or universities (perferably McGill or Marianapolis College Im interested in liberal arts and law)

You may be better off posting in the Studying in North America forum.

If you don't get an answer here it's best asking someone in your school for someone to give you advice.

Quick Reply

Latest