The Student Room Group

What should we do when my boyfriend comes round my house ??

We're both 15 and my boyfriend is coming over to my house. We will probs stay in my bedroom so that my parents don't disturb us.
But what should we do ??? A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anal
Sexy time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Punch each other. It will sound to other people in the house like you're having sex.
Netflix and chill
Original post by anonomon
We're both 15 and my boyfriend is coming over to my house. We will probs stay in my bedroom so that my parents don't disturb us.
But what should we do ??? A

Turn on the PS4, and play fifa. You are 15
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
watch movies
Reply 8
Disney marathon
Head...

...start on your year 11 GCSE study.
Reply 10
Knit.
seriously, your parents are so overprotective they don't let you roam around even at this age?
Lol such bait obv troll
Play hide the sausage.

Spoiler

:hump: :hump2:
You're both underage, so I advise that you sit at least a metre apart, leave your door open and do not show him your knees and/or elbows.
Reply 16
Dump him lel
Reading this thread title the first thing that popped into my head was "sexy time", but then you said you was 15 and my protective brother head kicked in and I thought to myself "no that's not cool". Just hang out and chat, play I few video games or just do what you to like to do hobby wise. Have a lovely evening.
Just don't get pregnant - he will run away like stink. Lol :tongue:
Reply 19
Not sure if you're looking for a serious answer but me and my ex girlfriend used to watch Netflix series, films, play boardgames (scrabble, monopoly) and go out to the park/cinemas/funfair/local events etc. We also saw each other in school too so it wasn't too much of a big deal. I'll say no more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending