The Student Room Group

Is curiosity about sex with a disabled woman OK?

I have had a new fantasy. Like, a disabled woman who does not really have a sex life but is attractive, treating her good, protecting her, and giving her some of the attention that she hasn't had and bringing here pleasure.

Is this OK, and is it wrong to seek it?
Usually I think fetishes are good, but this is wrong.

The worst thing is to undermine another person's autonomy by creating a situation where they need you, rather than want you.
Reply 2
erm

sure

:/
Original post by Anonymous
I have had a new fantasy. Like, a disabled woman who does not really have a sex life but is attractive, treating her good, protecting her, and giving her some of the attention that she hasn't had and bringing here pleasure.

It's fine. I think it's quite nice actually that you want to please her but only thing I'd say is if this kind of scenario were to ever arise you cannot mess the poor girl around purely for your own pleasure i.e. Have your fun and then when you've had enough you do a runner... This would most definitely NOT be okay.
Reply 4
Original post by The Sexathlete

The worst thing is to undermine another person's autonomy by creating a situation where they need you, rather than want you.

I don't want to do that...that sounds horrible. I'm just curious and I suppose there is an element of what they are missing and maybe if they don't realise they are attractive because of their disability when they are....it gives them a feminine vulnerability
Reply 5
Original post by Little Popcorns
It's fine. I think it's quite nice actually that you want to please her but only thing I'd say is if this kind of scenario were to ever arise you cannot mess the poor girl around purely for your own pleasure i.e. Have your fun and then when you've had enough you do a runner... This would most definitely NOT be okay.

There's have to be a mental connection and attraction anyway I think.
But then it would appeal to me. There is a bit of a damsel and distress thing that in a feminist world appeals to me. To be chivalrous and protect, make sure shes is safe.
I don't want to do that...that sounds horrible. I'm just curious and I suppose there is an element of what they are missing and maybe if they don't realise they are attractive because of their disability when they are....it gives them a feminine vulnerability

This is my point, it feels like you have a need to be needed and that's not what love is.

you should be ashamed of yoursself
There's have to be a mental connection and attraction anyway I think.
But then it would appeal to me. There is a bit of a damsel and distress thing that in a feminist world appeals to me. To be chivalrous and protect, make sure shes is safe.

got so many issues confused here. A woman can be a feminist and still like being taken care of and enjoy being vulnerable and pampered... don't be immature.
Don't see why it should be wrong. Some disabled people want sex as well
You all disturb me. Fantasising about sleeping with a disabled person is not normal it's creepy
This is some ****ing awful objectifying ableist ****.
Whatever floats your boat I suppose. If this fantasy involves people who are mentally disabled then you're a ****in wierdo to put it bluntly.

I suspect a troll who wants feeding.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You all disturb me. Fantasising about sleeping with a disabled person is not normal it's creepy

How is this not normal? Are you saying that disabled people are different or something? If he was fantasizing about a non-disabled person there would be no problem.
Original post by The Sexathlete

He said he had a fantasy, though - not a fetish. Whilst there is sex involved in this particular fantasy, it doesn't seem to be purely sexual, it seems to be about taking someone disabled under his wing, satisfying her needs and making her feel wanted. Not my cuppa, but admirable nonetheless.
Original post by WoodyMKC
He said he had a fantasy, though - not a fetish. Whilst there is sex involved in this particular fantasy, it doesn't seem to be purely sexual, it seems to be about taking someone disabled under his wing, satisfying her needs and making her feel wanted. Not my cuppa, but admirable nonetheless.

That's what bothers me.

If it were just ''I find them so ****ing hot and just wanna plunge my big throbbing dick into a woman with a disability'' I would say fine, it's the fact he's created this backstory where she is dependent upon him which is problematic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending