The Student Room Group

Is sex important in a relationship?

Ive got this thing called phimosis its a bit grim you can look it up if you want but basically sex isnt a thing i can do at the minute. I can do handjobs n blowies but full on sex just doesnt work ive tried a couple times.

Im 19 and all my mates just seem to be obsessed with sex. Dont get me wrong id love to be as well but the fact that i cant just really puts me down.

If i dated a girl do you think itd be important to them? Im well versed in sorting girls out down there but do you think it’d be a dealbreaker if i couldnt give her actual sex?
Reply 1
Yes its a deal breaker. I have it and I'm a 34 year old virgin.
Original post by jay2013
Yes its a deal breaker. I have it and I'm a 34 year old virgin.

can't you have surgery for it? and why is your age even relevant if you have a physical condition which means you can't have penetrative sex?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
can't you have surgery for it? and why is your age even relevant if you have a physical condition which means you can't have penetrative sex?

You can have surgery if you want to. Speak to a medical professional.

Hmm... thinking about it, I guess my age isn't relevant after all.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ive got this thing called phimosis its a bit grim you can look it up if you want but basically sex isnt a thing i can do at the minute. I can do handjobs n blowies but full on sex just doesnt work ive tried a couple times.

Im 19 and all my mates just seem to be obsessed with sex. Dont get me wrong id love to be as well but the fact that i cant just really puts me down.

If i dated a girl do you think itd be important to them? Im well versed in sorting girls out down there but do you think it’d be a dealbreaker if i couldnt give her actual sex?

circumsize
Reply 5

As a woman I wouldn't say so! Just need to find a woman who is okay with that, and there deffo is women out there! 🙂
Reply 6
Original post by LukeEkezie
circumsize

thatd be the final option if other methods dont work it is possible to do it less invasively but just takes a long time
Reply 7
thatd be the final option if other methods dont work it is possible to do it less invasively but just takes a long time

well by “do it” i mean get it to be normal not circumcising myself lol

not for everyone unfortuneately, due to the last person i dated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending