The Student Room Group

Studying Business Management but want to become an accountant, what should I do!

Hello,

Im going into my third year at LJMU in September studying Business Management. Im confident of acheiving a 2:1 and I have 280 UCAS points.

I think the best route for me to take would be to try to get on a graduate scheme with an accounting firm. However, I think these firms look for 300 UCAS points as well as a 2:1 degree.

Does anybody have any ideas of what the best route would be to becoming an accountant?

Thank you
Original post by Javison4
Hello,

Im going into my third year at LJMU in September studying Business Management. Im confident of acheiving a 2:1 and I have 280 UCAS points.

I think the best route for me to take would be to try to get on a graduate scheme with an accounting firm. However, I think these firms look for 300 UCAS points as well as a 2:1 degree.

Does anybody have any ideas of what the best route would be to becoming an accountant?

Thank you

No you'll be fine. EY and I think PWC- two of the four largest audit firms- no longer require specific ucas points- just a 2:1. Apply to them.
Reply 2
Original post by Sayed0123
No you'll be fine. EY and I think PWC- two of the four largest audit firms- no longer require specific ucas points- just a 2:1. Apply to them.

I will take note. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending