The Student Room Group

Graduate medicine and loan

As a graduate applying for the undergraduate course can I use all my maintained loan to fund my Tution loans and then just do a bit of extra work on the side??
Reply 1
You can use your maintenance loan for whatever you want. Your tuition fees. Your living costs. A car.

Or I could give you my bank details and you could do a cheeky transfer of the lot over to me. Just saying. :P :smile:
Reply 2
Lol but what I mean is why do people find the undergraduate soooo expensive? If they can use the loan towards the tuition costs?**
Original post by usa-apple
Lol but what I mean is why do people find the undergraduate soooo expensive? If they can use the loan towards the tuition costs?**

Because the maintenance loan doesn't even cover all of the tuition fee, and what about living costs, rent, travel etc? It's fair enough to say you'll get a job, but a medical degree practically is a job, being mostly 9-5 (minimum) Monday-Friday. So that only leaves the weekend to work, which again won't bring in loads of money for most people.
Reply 4
Yes, I see fair enough! ... But theoretically it's possible but just extremely difficult-got it!*
Thank y'all*
Reply 5
Original post by JayAhm
You can use your maintenance loan for whatever you want. Your tuition fees. Your living costs. A car.

Or I could give you my bank details and you could do a cheeky transfer of the lot over to me. Just saying. :P :smile:

no worries.. Just send me your bank details ... Including your pin and I'll hook up! :wink:*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending