The Student Room Group

Estel's Summer Bucket List!!!

Scroll to see replies

Also, I had this really lovely chocolate gateaux in London yesterday morning 😊

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470671989.247733.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470672006.999716.jpg

The cafe itself is outstanding, and was on the cusp of Trafalgar Square (so was great for catching Pokemon while eating!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE:
I've found the notes for Burn that I'd made weeks ago - I'm only half way through transcribing it from a lyrical form to violin positions. I should have it done by this evening (hopefully) and then I can maybe get to working on Something Wild; It's a Lindsey Stirling song I've just fallen in love with in the last few days, and I think I could play it, hopefully :smile:
I just finished Unity!
I feel so sorry for Arno, the poor guy just needs a hug X

COMPLETED: Finish Assassin's Creed Unity.
time to cross out two more things off the list!
I've been able to go to the gym several times this week, and managed to get my 5K time down to 42:44 - almost a minute off my previous time!
Also, I've managed to get over 10,000 rice grains donated on freerice.org (I'd seriously recommend checking out)
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
time to cross out two more things off the list!
I've been able to go to the gym several times this week, and managed to get my 5K time down to 42:44 - almost a minute off my previous time!
Also, I've managed to get over 10,000 rice grains donated on freerice.org (I'd seriously recommend checking out)

Well Done on your 5K time :smile:
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
I just finished Unity!
I feel so sorry for Arno, the poor guy just needs a hug X

COMPLETED: Finish Assassin's Creed Unity.

Great job completing Unity and this thread is a great read

Thanks for sharing :badger:
Original post by LiiHyde
Well Done on your 5K time :smile:

Thanks! It felt great that the work in the gym had paid off (and catching some decent Pokemon while doing it wasn't bad either :biggrin: )
Right okay; in hindsight it was probably a bad idea to leave everything to the last minute (again)
But I've finally got around to reading (some of) King Lear for A2 English Literature. I'm also lucky enough to go and see it performed in September in Stratford :dancing:

I would have done a lot more than this by now, but I got distracted with the Olympics - and researching decent recurve bows for my archery. :fight:(I know that's fencing but I couldn't find a smiley for archery, so it'll have to do!)
(edited 7 years ago)
After a day doing nothing (as per usual) I had to go to the dentist (I'm getting braces at 18 - that's going to be fun(!)) but I caught a 665 CP Electrabuzz while I was waiting! Makes it all worth it!

EDIT: I've also had contact with3 of my friends (with the other 2 abroad volunteering) and we have created plans to watch Suicide Squad Friday! So I can add this to the 'in progress' pile! :bubbles:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
So I'm back from the cinema - and I can finally check something else off!

Three friends and I went to see Suicide Squad (and we all agreed that another of our friends is essentially Harley Quinn. I'm not kidding.)

We were all trying to guess which movie trailers would air before the movie - I was adamant Assassin's Creed has to turn up (I promised I would cry if it didn't) And then it was the first one up - I laughed so much (I know it by heart now, it's a problem :dance:

COMPLETED: Watch a movie at the cinema with friends

Spoiler

I've also planned to take part in the #IAmTeamGB event tomorrow morning, and participate in the ParkRun happening nearby that's hosting it - so that ticks off another!

Quick Reply

Latest