The Student Room Group

Does this dream mean anything?

I had feelings for a friend/short-term thing of mine for a few months, but I'm finally getting over them.
He had a best friend who was absolutely gorgeous, and also seemed a very nice guy. I was incredibly attracted to him, even though I had feelings for my friend who I was briefly seeing at the time.
My friend changed his mind a lot about whether he liked me or not and ultimately only wanted to be friends; whereas I'd wanted a relationhip I had a hard time trying to forget the feelings but i'm getting there.
The other guy had a girlfriend, but had he not, I would have been really interested, although the fact that he was best friends with my friend would have made things strange.

He left in May and I haven't seen or heard anything from him since, and haven't thought about him really either. I hadn't developed feelings as we didn't really know each other well at all. I've stopped talking to my friend for the time being in order to try and fully move on ,so I haven't heard anything about this guy from him either.

Last night, I had a dream about me and this guy (his friend) having sex. I woke up and thought about him, how attracted I'd been to him, even moreso than to my friend, even though he was the one i'd had feelings for!

As i'd said, he'd had a girlfriend anyway, so it couldn't have worked. Anyone else ever had this kind of experience before? I find myself thinking about him now, which is annoying!
It's just your subconscious bringing up feelings, that's all. I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah, probably :smile: I think I'm actually maybe realising that in some ways I was more attracted to his friend than I was to him! And regretting wasting several months on my friend who was very indecisive with me and didn't know what he wanted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending