The Student Room Group

what does it mean to have a mother daughter sex dreams

ok so I know I sound like a f***ing sicko but I was jut sleep and I had this one normal dream and then I had one about me and my mom I did not think too much about it or wake up since idk and then it went to i dont even know but then we started having sex you see I am a 13 years old going to be 14 in dec and I have NEVER and I mean NEVER had a sex dream in my life do i understand what sex is yes i know almost everything about it but the fact that I had a sex dream about me and my mom was just to much for me and I do not want to came out of my room at all now
WHAT DO I DO:frown:
The dream brain is a ****ed up place sometimes. In my dreams (more frequently recently) I have violently and mercilessly killed multiple people... and enjoyed it. That doesn't represent our cognitive state outside our dreams though (I'm not a killer 😭). Dreams are one of the ways your brain rationalises thoughts and events in your life and usually don't hold any representation to real life other than it coming up with random things as it tries to rationalise your day to day life. I might be way off, but this is how I tend to hear it works. Point is dreams are crazy and wacky sometimes, but they're not true. Just dw bout it. Ik it's probably something that ur mind will bring forward for a while now every time u see her which is uncomfortable as fug. But no ur not a bad person, and no it doesn't mean anything. Ur all good :smile:
Original post by Billycatnorbert
The dream brain is a ****ed up place sometimes. In my dreams (more frequently recently) I have violently and mercilessly killed multiple people... and enjoyed it. That doesn't represent our cognitive state outside our dreams though (I'm not a killer 😭). Dreams are one of the ways your brain rationalises thoughts and events in your life and usually don't hold any representation to real life other than it coming up with random things as it tries to rationalise your day to day life. I might be way off, but this is how I tend to hear it works. Point is dreams are crazy and wacky sometimes, but they're not true. Just dw bout it. Ik it's probably something that ur mind will bring forward for a while now every time u see her which is uncomfortable as fug. But no ur not a bad person, and no it doesn't mean anything. Ur all good :smile:

thank you it was really weird now that i think about yes i have a had a sex dream but never for my mom and i do not have any feelings like that but thank you cause now i feel more better:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
thank you it was really weird now that i think about yes i have a had a sex dream but never for my mom and i do not have any feelings like that but thank you cause now i feel more better:smile:

ps that was me sorry did not mean to press anonymous
ps that was me sorry did not mean to press anonymous

and i keep pressing it lol
Reply 5
and i keep pressing it lol

and again lol sorry and this is why i need help lol
you're all good dw I got u haha. glad I could help x
Original post by SavageTomboy
and again lol sorry and this is why i need help lol

Quick Reply