The Student Room Group

Why do girls do this?

Like I don't get you girls.

Man overheard some girl saying "eww" about man when asked if she fancied man, and what not about man. Acting like she's not interested in man.

But the very next day, the same girl that was cussing man, was flirting with man like mad! I knew she wanted man's D.

But man just screwed man's face, ignored her and walked away like she weren't there.:colonhash:

She was mad, but man don't care.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by So what U saying

Man overheard some girl saying "eww" about man when asked if she fancied man, and what not about man. Acting like she's not interested in man.

But the very next day, the same girl that was cussing man, was flirting with man like mad! I knew she wanted man's D.

But man just screwed man's face, ignored her and walked away like she weren't there.:colonhash:

Can we have that again, but in english instead of roadman?

Thank you kindly
TSR Community
Girl prefers it if man can use correct grammar when man tells anecdotes
Are you 11?
Reply 4
I read this in a roadman voice and I'm still confused as ****.
Original post by AngryRedhead
Can we have that again, but in english instead of roadman?

Thank you kindly
TSR Community

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: XD
umm..........
Man=me.

I am the man. It's simple.

Now please answer the question being posed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Man=me.

I am the man. It's simple.

Now please answer the question being posed.

Alright, some girls do this because they think that playing hard to get will make them more attractive to a guy. Also because some girls have been conditioned to think that making the first move or seeming too eager to date a guy will make them sluts and make them seem desperate and the vast majority of girls want to avoid that
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Girl prefers it if man can use correct grammar when man tells anecdotes

What is there not to understand?:angry:
Alright, some girls do this because they think that playing hard to get will make them more attractive to a guy. Also because some girls have been conditioned to think that making the first move or seeming too eager to date a guy will make them sluts and make them seem desperate and the vast majority of girls want to avoid that

Thanks.

But I don't think what you are saying applies to my thread.
Thanks.

But I don't think what you are saying applies to my thread.

You asked for our opinion and I gave you my own personal opinion based on observation and conversation of women in general and also my experiences as a female in general.

Unless I've misunderstood your OP which is perfectly plausible
Man don't care about other man and other man don't like that man anyway - so s'all goooood eyyy
OP needs to bun a zoot with his mandem
It's just old fashioned values that never get challenged and passed down from mother to daughter
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15

Man don't care about all that.
OP needs to bun a zoot with his mandem

I am not a "roadman", who lazes around smoking marijuana in his yard.

I am a well educated youth!!!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Man needs to realise, to acquire females and currency, man needs to speak like a human being instead of a troglodyte.
I am not a "roadman", who lazes around smoking marijuana in his yard.

I am a well educated youth!!!

Stop talking like one then, innit fam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending