The Student Room Group

Relationships

I’m an Indian girl born and bread in the UK, and my boyfriend is white guy. We are both a good looking couple.

yesterday something happened which made me wonder and get a-bit annoyed. I was out with my boyfriend at a restaurant and this girl was sitting at another table. She kept looking at my boyfriend, smiling, playing with her hair trying to get his attention etc. He kept ignoring her but she kept doing it. I then looked at her and she gave me a dirty look and ignored me. Basically, I don’t understand why she’d do this when I was sitting right there and it’s obvious we are a couple?

Another recently was that a girl gave me a dirty look and then smiled at my boyfriend. But it was very malicious. Even my boyfriend noticed it, but he’s a good guy he ignores it.

I just don’t get why women do this? And if it means anything?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m an Indian girl born and bread in the UK, and my boyfriend is white guy. We are both a good looking couple.

yesterday something happened which made me wonder and get a-bit annoyed. I was out with my boyfriend at a restaurant and this girl was sitting at another table. She kept looking at my boyfriend, smiling, playing with her hair trying to get his attention etc. He kept ignoring her but she kept doing it. I then looked at her and she gave me a dirty look and ignored me. Basically, I don’t understand why she’d do this when I was sitting right there and it’s obvious we are a couple?

Another recently was that a girl gave me a dirty look and then smiled at my boyfriend. But it was very malicious. Even my boyfriend noticed it, but he’s a good guy he ignores it.

Ignore them. Remind yourself who your boyfriend is actually interested in (you) and forget about the people with no morals. Worrying unnecessarily about other people will only do you harm, because they're clearly not thinking about you.

Just the obvious sign a girl is trying to intervene between the both of you when’s the rishta getting fixed.
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
Just the obvious sign a girl is trying to intervene between the both of you when’s the rishta getting fixed.

Who said they want to get married ?
Who said they want to get married ?

Why wouldn’t OP want to get married clearly is serious.
Reply 5
Original post by Mohammed_80
Why wouldn’t OP want to get married clearly is serious.

True you’re right that it sounds like a serious relationship but not everyone wants to get married. How old are they ? A lot of young adults in relationships don’t even think about marriage at that time in my opinion.

Good question though to be fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending