The Student Room Group

In your opinion, what is the most employable university course to study?

Thoughts?
Medicine. imo
Original post by computationchive
Thoughts?

Health based courses aside, its not about the subject studied its about the person.
Original post by jelly1000
Health based courses aside, its not about the subject studied its about the person.

Agreed. I have met quite a lot of computer science grads who are basically unemployable due to their personality not fitting. Bright folks, but just not the right fit. Doing something you enjoy is much more important than doing something because there is a job at the end of it.
Reply 4
Original post by ByEeek
Agreed. I have met quite a lot of computer science grads who are basically unemployable due to their personality not fitting. Bright folks, but just not the right fit. Doing something you enjoy is much more important than doing something because there is a job at the end of it.

This pretty much, but you have to be realistic. I like to think if somebody is that passionate about something they will achieve something (close ) to what they want. However, the job market just isn't what it used to be so a lot of people come out of uni, having had the best 3 years of their life but cannot find a job. My friend did a degree in fashion, but there was no demand and no graduate job at the end of the rainbow. So what did she do? Set up her own business. It's all about working hard and thinking outside the box.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending