The Student Room Group

For perfect bilinguals, which language do you think in?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JamesN88
I think in English and communicate in grunts.

good
Reply 21
Bump
OMG stop with these threads
Reply 23
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
OMG stop with these threads

Are you bilingual?
Reply 24
Bump
Reply 25
Bump
Reply 26
Bump.
LOL, I think mostly in English but sometimes bits in my other language and stuff.
Reply 28
Original post by RogerFedora
LOL, I think mostly in English but sometimes bits in my other language and stuff.

What languages can you think in?
Original post by Gadero
What languages can you think in?

Arabic and English.
Reply 30
Arabic and English.

Was arabic your first language? Can you choose between these 2 languages, which one you want to think in? Can you think in any other languages?
Reply 31
More bumps in this thread than a French road after the world wars, Christ. To answer the question, I don't say things out in my head when I'm thinking them, I just think. Also, I'm fairly sure this is one of Karl Pilkington's shower thoughts.
Original post by Gadero
Was arabic your first language? Can you choose between these 2 languages, which one you want to think in? Can you think in any other languages?

Chill. Yeah, it was. It's kinda been phased out since :frown:.
I don't know if I actively choose. I think it just happens. Idk, I'm learning Spanish and sometimes I think 'mmmm chicos'.
Original post by AH127
More bumps in this thread than a French road after the world wars, Christ. To answer the question, I don't say things out in my head when I'm thinking them, I just think. Also, I'm fairly sure this is one of Karl Pilkington's shower thoughts.

LOL
fgs these threads just stop the amount of bumps are higher than this year’s grade boundaries
Reply 35
Chill. Yeah, it was. It's kinda been phased out since :frown:.
I don't know if I actively choose. I think it just happens. Idk, I'm learning Spanish and sometimes I think 'mmmm chicos'.

can you think in arabic?
Original post by Gadero
can you think in arabic?

Na3m! Ofc I can. Can you?
Reply 37
Na3m! Ofc I can. Can you?

What is Na3m?

No I can't. Can you think in english as well?
Original post by Gadero
What is Na3m?

No I can't. Can you think in english as well?

It's like yaaass. And yaaasss.
Why is this important btw?
Spanish and English

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending