The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SmashConcept
First round I get, but I'm pretty skeptical of him being a legit #1 choice.

I wouldn't have a problem with someone taking Zeke or Peterson.

Yeah they're both sure fire 1st rounders. I know Elliot is seriously good and has a good situation but I'd be put off taking a Rookie at #1 personally. AP has always been a fantasy stud so I suppose you can't quibble with him going #1 overall.
Original post by Wattsy
Yeah they're both sure fire 1st rounders. I know Elliot is seriously good and has a good situation but I'd be put off taking a Rookie at #1 personally. AP has always been a fantasy stud so I suppose you can't quibble with him going #1 overall.

Dont forget David Johnson, also legit #1 overall pick, potentially
Reply 62
Original post by Monkey_Pete
Dont forget David Johnson, also legit #1 overall pick, potentially

Yeah, he played such good football last year. He is my #5. I might even pick him over Gurley because of the situation. All or Nothing highlighted what an awesome guy he is too so you're not going to get something crazy happening to him mid-season. If he's healthy he will ball, it is that simple.
Reply 63
I'm finding it a bit weird adjusting to all the first round WR projections.
Reply 64
Like 2? Years ago the only way to go top 4 was with AP, Charles, Shady, Forte. You could maybe split them with Megatron or Brown but that was a rarity.
Tbh I would download a list someone else made and follow that or just use adp and vary the positions you pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Wattsy
Like 2? Years ago the only way to go top 4 was with AP, Charles, Shady, Forte. You could maybe split them with Megatron or Brown but that was a rarity.

Like Brown has been a freak consistently, but I don't feel anywhere in my top 5 I'd want to take a Julio Jones or an AJ Green. It's odd not seeing Mega and Lynch in the first round projections. Both have been cornerstones of my winning teams the last 2 years :frown:
Reply 67
I forgot about Lynch actually, he could lock out the top 5 for RBs. I don't have 5 RBs off the board until #11 this year.
Reply 68
Yeah #10 is my 5th RB. Wonder where the first QB/TE/non WRorRB will go :O
when we will be able to click a link to open the draft window? does anyone know where it will appear on the website?
Original post by ..DT..
Yeah #10 is my 5th RB. Wonder where the first QB/TE/non WRorRB will go :O

Probably Gronk in round 2/3
Reply 71
Original post by Monkey_Pete
when we will be able to click a link to open the draft window? does anyone know where it will appear on the website?

Usually about 15 mins before the draft. I don't really think Gronk will come off the board till late round 3 but that's just me.

I lie, its open now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ..DT..
Usually about 15 mins before the draft. I don't really think Gronk will come off the board till late round 3 but that's just me.

I lie, its open now.

sweet, i am in
Goal for this season - finish above Red Wright 88.

I don't care if I'm 9th and he's 10th, I want to finish above him.
Get in the draft lobby everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Quietly, for the first time in forever, I like my team.
Reply 76
Original post by ..DT..
Quietly, for the first time in forever, I like my team.

You're going 0-14 now
2016fantasyII.png
Reply 78
Original post by joecphillips
You're going 0-14 now

Quite possibly.

I took Luck at #11 last year. Can only feel better than that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by ..DT..
Quite possibly.

Don't you usually win? I like my team so much more than last year. Langford was the only guy where I was questioning myself.

See you in the playoffs x

Quick Reply

Latest