The Student Room Group

I love PE!

Anyone else love PE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

does according to his avatar :mmm:
Edit : btw ihatePE just realised I was on your wall of fame :ahee: ty :five: :lovehug:
You are not who I was expecting the OP to be :lol:
Original post by SeanFM
You are not who I was expecting the OP to be :lol:

Who were you expecting it to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I love PE, love getting out my smelly PE Kit with my white Adidas trainers, navy blue Sondico Football Shorts and Puma T-Shirt :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by davidguettafan
Who were you expecting it to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Harambe
Reply 6
I like PE. But only when it's badminton or baseball/rounders. Not gymnastics or athletics
Post edited automatically
Big fan of Private Equity?
I may or may not have faked being ill so I'd sit out instead of doing P.E :teehee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@ihatePE does according to his avatar :mmm:
Edit : btw ihatePE just realised I was on your wall of fame :ahee: ty :five: :lovehug:

Ngl that's beautiful :moon: :

Spoiler

I liked the activities, what I hated was when they told us to get into groups

was so annoying if you didn't have many friends or were the outside (which i was) always having to go from group to group, begging people to take you in.
I shivered just now remembering those awful days lining up outside the gym/locker rooms while it was pouring down with rain.

But I genuinely loved PE in y11 when we got to pick what we wanted to do like archery and fencing.
Original post by saraxh
I may or may not have faked being ill so I'd sit out instead of doing P.E :teehee:

Shame on you. :colonhash:
PE is awesome.
Well, was awesome. I miss school....
Original post by cbreef
Shame on you. :colonhash:
PE is awesome.
Well, was awesome. I miss school....

My P.E teacher hated me. sorry :rofl:
Everyone was so competitive.
Original post by davidguettafan
Anyone else love PE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved PE in year 10 and 11 but didn't really like it before. Are you currently a student btw?
P.E isn't on my timetable! :frown:
I hated PE, but I love exercise. I think it was just being in a school environment / not getting to pick what I wanted to do that made me dislike it. Working out alone or going to a class at the gym worked out better for me.*

Quick Reply

Latest