The Student Room Group

HELP CAMBRIDGE student finance

i realised i didn't fill in the fee status questionnaire and send back evidence of student finance - this was supposed to be done in june- i was stupid i know- but my brain is scrambled and i don't know what to do ?
Reply 1
Original post by applebottle
i realised i didn't fill in the fee status questionnaire and send back evidence of student finance - this was supposed to be done in june- i was stupid i know- but my brain is scrambled and i don't know what to do ?

Contact the relevant area of the uni (central admissions or your college) as soon as possible. Explain the situation and they will tell you how to resolve it.
Reply 2
Original post by applebottle

Chill. Call up your tutorial office and let them know. They'll advise you as to your next steps. Should not be a big deal provided you have met any finance etc req.
Reply 3
Original post by bicks
Chill. Call up your tutorial office and let them know. They'll advise you as to your next steps. Should not be a big deal provided you have met any finance etc req.

Original post by Klix88
Contact the relevant area of the uni (central admissions or your college) as soon as possible. Explain the situation and they will tell you how to resolve it.

thanks for the help guys - i hope they don't forfeit my place or make me pay extra 8000 because of the lateness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending