The Student Room Group

Which unis should I apply to? (medicine)

---
(edited 7 years ago)
With those scores you are in a good position to apply anywhere
You'll probably get an interview at any UKCAT uni with those results. Unless your PS is very good then Bristol may be risky, but other than that you have every option. Well done and good luck:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by xxxsbxxx
thank you!! do you know of any that are specifically ukcat heavy e.g. rank by score or take a top percentage? just because I'd rather apply to those than unis which use UKCAT but don't place all that much weight on it, I know newcastle is an option x

Off top of my head, newcastle, glasgow, edinburgh, St. A, KCL, not sure about notts/birm/manchester
Original post by xxxsbxxx
thank you!! do you know of any that are specifically ukcat heavy e.g. rank by score or take a top percentage? just because I'd rather apply to those than unis which use UKCAT but don't place all that much weight on it, I know newcastle is an option x

Have a look at the application guide on natalie2707's blog. Its really helpful and she knows a lot about the admissions process. Do your own research as well tho just in case somethings wrong, but it looks really accurate.
Reply 5
Original post by Yammy
Off top of my head, newcastle, glasgow, edinburgh, St. A, KCL, not sure about notts/birm/manchester

Yeah, its strong stats for Notts as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending