The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Your opinion on Nottinghan Trent University?

I am looking to apply to Nottingham Trent Uni for a sandwich civil engineering degree.

Is it a good university? I looked at the league tables and it has a decent placing considering the university asks for 300 UCAS points which is equivalent to BBB.

Is the engineering department at Nottingham Trent helpful to the students?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
a lot of people insult NTU because of its ex-poly status and its inferiority to Uni of Nottingham etc, but it has very good employment rates and industrial links, compared to many 'higher up' universities.
Original post by remaincalm444
I am looking to apply to Nottingham Trent Uni for a sandwich civil engineering degree.

Is it a good university? I looked at the league tables and it has a decent placing considering the university asks for 300 UCAS points which is equivalent to BBB.

Is the engineering department at Nottingham Trent helpful to the students?

Hi @remaincalm444,

You might find it helpful for you to read some of our student stories from current Civil Engineering students at NTU. They talk about their experience of the course, the facilities available and work experience that they've gained during their time at NTU.
Caitlin Simon - Student Story: Civil Engineering BSc (Hons)
Alex Romankiw - Student Story: Civil Engineering BSc (Hons)

The option of a placement sandwich year is also incredible helpful for getting you set up for a career in civil engineering. NTU has great links in the industry with previous students working with Jackson Civil Engineering, BAM Nuttal, North Midland Construction and Eurovia Group Limited.

If you want to find out more about the course check out the course page on our website or come along to an open day!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!
Tim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending