The Student Room Group

University Course Suggestions??

Hey, so i'm under a little bit more pressure to pick a university course i would like to pursue as i am now in year 12. The choices that i have made for my A-Levels are Chemistry, Economics, Psychology and my enrichment course is Financial Studies. I have been predicted all B's for these courses, however i do believe i can exceed these targets.

Anyway, as a person i am very outgoing and try to chase every opportunity i get. I am a very off-my-feet kind of person however this doesn't stop me from working hard. Are there any courses that may match my personality.

Any response will be greatly appreciated... hope you all have a great day!
Original post by thomasp360
Hey, so i'm under a little bit more pressure to pick a university course i would like to pursue as i am now in year 12. The choices that i have made for my A-Levels are Chemistry, Economics, Psychology and my enrichment course is Financial Studies. I have been predicted all B's for these courses, however i do believe i can exceed these targets.

Anyway, as a person i am very outgoing and try to chase every opportunity i get. I am a very off-my-feet kind of person however this doesn't stop me from working hard. Are there any courses that may match my personality.

This may sound harsh, but people on TSR can't tell you what degree to do. A degree might not even be the right path for you. Time will tell. You still have at least six months before you really need to start thinking about your degree subject choice. It will most likely become apparent to you. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by thomasp360

It's very early days - most Y12s have no idea what course they want to do yet!

But this might help get you thinking:
http://university.which.co.uk/a-level-explorer/chemistry/economics/psychology/

Look at each of the 3 tabs: best matching : close matches : unexpected matches

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending