The Student Room Group

Geniuses only please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hanaan999
I'd give my car to the old friend and tell him to take the old lady to the doctor then I'd stay with my perfect partner

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if your friend refuses?
Getting a lift from a stranger is the last thing an old dying lady needs... She needs an ambulance.

The stranger that's the love of your life... That won't last anyway or if it does you'll have lost a friend that saved your life by fobbing them off...

The friend that saved your life is my deal.
I would think that my car would have 5 seats not 1. :colone:
I will tell them to call Uber

Problem solved
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I would think that my car would have 5 seats not 1. :colone:

Seems like Minis really are all the rage these days. :mmm:
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Well did you think of this by yourself or you got it from the internet?

Wouldnt really count if it wasnt original.
Was the dilemma an original?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Seems like Minis really are all the rage these days. :mmm:

Haha, I looooovvveeee minis :biggrin:
Can we run them over and steal their money?
Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
* An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

* An old friend who once saved your life.

* The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

And why do you think only geniuses can answer this question?
Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

It's only a storm. I'm sure they'd all survive the night.
Reply 31
None of them, **** these people. Only person I would pull over for is someone I loved so my parent or siblings, no one else

wouldn't even stop for my grandma
Original post by Hanaan999
I'd give my car to the old friend and tell him to take the old lady to the doctor then I'd stay with my perfect partner

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh great minds think alike!
I'm a genus
' An old lady who looks as if she is about to die. '
Life is there to be lived until you die...who knows, the old lady might have a few adventures left still...
Then again, 'looks as' and 'is' are two different things, the old lady isn't dead tho lmao

Stop the car a little further on from the bus stop and talk to the old lady. If she needs an ambulance I'll call one and wait with her.

That way, I've paid forward the saving of a life - which is a better way to be than to pay back. I've also shown the perfect partner that I'm caring, which will make her more likely to remember me if I offer her my number and ask if she wants to get a drink some time; it wouldn't be wise to offer her a ride, because she has no guarantee that she can trust me. Also, she doesn't want a stranger knowing where she lives (assuming she's going home, which she probably is if it's at night).

I then offer my friend the lift, unless their bus came while I was waiting for the ambulance with the old lady.
It's a wild, stormy night. So it's dark.
None of them can see you, because of your headlights.
Keep driving.

The question asked what I would do, rather than what I should do.
(edited 7 years ago)
None of them - they're waiting for a bus.
Reply 38
easy question;

give the car keys to my old friend and instruct him to drive the elderly woman to the hospital after which he can drive himself home and i'll pick the car up tomorrow.

meanwhile i go for a romantic walk in the rain with my perfect partner
Get out, stick my mushroom tip in the perfect partner, give some calpol to the old lady then take my old friend home. Mission complete.

Quick Reply

Latest