The Student Room Group

Traditional/Integrated Medical Schools

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head the more traditional-based or integrated courses for medicine. I obviously know Oxford and Cambridge are both very traditional but I was struggling to find others.

From my understanding, I think Nottingham and Birmingham are more traditionally based so I am applying to both of these unis, but I can't seem to find the teaching styles on a lot of the other unis websites.

Anyone know anymore?

Thanks in advance for your help
Which is it you want: traditional or integrated? What do you think integrated means?

Give us an example of a website where you think its ambiguous.
Reply 2
Consider St Andrews - very traditional course with probably the most thorough anatomy/physiology programme there is.

Original post by elish2chambers
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head the more traditional-based or integrated courses for medicine. I obviously know Oxford and Cambridge are both very traditional but I was struggling to find others.

From my understanding, I think Nottingham and Birmingham are more traditionally based so I am applying to both of these unis, but I can't seem to find the teaching styles on a lot of the other unis websites.

Anyone know anymore?

Thanks in advance for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending