The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Naan naan naan :love:

And to all the 'Peshwari' naan lovers - a bit of trivia - its actually Peshawari naan, as Peshawar is the region it originates from. :smile:
Aah, thank you for that :smile: Mmm, it's so yummy. I want some now! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Choccielatte
It's like shop bought chinese food - bleugh :frown:

nah, lidl does a really really good (and cheap) sweet and sour chicken thing. Just make rice and eat it with it and it's fantastic.
I love all naan bread, but plain and peshawari best.
Reply 24
Garlic chilli nann or cheesey nann!:smile:
Reply 25
Thud
nah, lidl does a really really good (and cheap) sweet and sour chicken thing. Just make rice and eat it with it and it's fantastic.

Haha, I've had a can of that in my cupboard since september. I might be brave enough to eat it when I go back.
Reply 26
I love naan.
Reply 27
Warm fresh naan is luvverly. I love Indian food, but then I do live in Leicester. :biggrin: Hope wherever I go to uni has some decent Indian restaurants. :frown:
Reply 28
Naan bread is one of few Indian foods I like.
Reply 29
anybody ever had keema cheese naan? its basically mince meat and melted cheese sandwiched in naan bread...yummyyyyyyyy
Reply 30
Anyone else get negged for saying they don't like Indian food?? :rolleyes:

Pc gone too far methinks?! :toofunny:
Reply 31
Lol, you deserve to be neg repped for saying such an absurd thing :p:
Can't actually remember if it was me or not. Don't think it was. I sign all my neg reps.

I eat my doner kebabs on a Naan bread. They make the naan bread fresh in front of you. 'Tis uber-super-duper-wonderfully nice. Had one yesterday. I'm hungry now... I want another!
Reply 32
Steezy20
Lol, you deserve to be neg repped for saying such an absurd thing :p:
Can't actually remember if it was me or not. Don't think it was. I sign all my neg reps.

I eat my doner kebabs on a Naan bread. They make the naan bread fresh in front of you. 'Tis uber-super-duper-wonderfully nice. Had one yesterday. I'm hungry now... I want another!

:rolleyes: Everyone has different tastes. I hate indian food. You don't. Woo.

Returned. :biggrin:
Reply 33
loser88
:rolleyes: Everyone has different tastes. I hate indian food. You don't. Woo.

Returned. :biggrin:

The fact that it let me neg rep you just then would indicate that it was not me that neg repped you in the first place :p:

I'm sorry, you'll have to find the real culprit and neg rep them with your whopping neg repping power
Reply 34
Steezy20
The fact that it let me neg rep you just then would indicate that it was not me that neg repped you in the first place :p:

I'm sorry, you'll have to find the real culprit and neg rep them with your whopping neg repping power

Get a life :rolleyes:
Reply 35
loser88
Anyone else get negged for saying they don't like Indian food?? :rolleyes:

Pc gone too far methinks?! :toofunny:

Whats politically correct about it ?
Reply 36
Jim-ie
Whats politically correct about it ?

Some people think it's racist if you don't like a certain countries food and say so.....:rolleyes:
Reply 37
*titanium*
I just bought some today, havent had any in a while and it is really good! Im a strong supporter of pitta bread, which is very popular in Israel since it goes so well with Falafels and Humus, and whilst Naan breads garlicy taste makes it less compatable with these, its lovely enough to eat on its own!

:ditto: I love Naan bread!

Latest