The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

hii, im waiting for an offer if i get one to study BA honours fashion design technology/menswear! should know by friday well nervous!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Had an interview today, and I hope I don't get an offer. The interview itself was horrific and the interviewer was the most patronising person I've ever met, and really snobby too.

So, no LCF for me, ta.
Reply 3
Good luck troublegum19, let us know how you get on.

Ilora-Danon - sorry you had a bad interview, mine went really well, but i guess if it doesnt feel right 4 u then you probably are better off somewhere else. What other uni have u applied to?
University of Bedfordshire, and I already have an offer from them, without interview, so I'm there!
Reply 5
I'm going.
Doing the fashion folio course @ the shephards bush campus!
Hi!
If I got a conditional offer, will the accomodation applying forms sent to me before I achieved what they asked from me? Or should I meet the entry requirements first...?
I need some help:smile:
thanks
Reply 7
Hey!
I actually was accepted for BA journalism at LCC, but am seriously considering switching to BA fashional journalism at LCF...I've heard great things about that course, and it sounds so much better than just plain journalism...what do you guys think? does anybody know anything bout this course?
good luck to everyone still waiting for an offer, hope to see you all in september!
Sol
hey i got a conditional offer to study fashion design tech in menswear! wooo!
has anyone sorted out accomodation yet? or started?
Reply 9
solange
Hey!
I actually was accepted for BA journalism at LCC, but am seriously considering switching to BA fashional journalism at LCF...I've heard great things about that course, and it sounds so much better than just plain journalism...what do you guys think? does anybody know anything bout this course?
good luck to everyone still waiting for an offer, hope to see you all in september!
Sol

Hey Solange, the BA Fashion Journalism course is a brand new degree, an extension of the BA fashion promotion. I had an interview and was accepted for the course, im doing a fashion management BA there instead, but that's no reflection on the course, i just changed my focus.

The woman who i had my interview there with was so lovely, a really inspiring sort person, definitely seemed like a good lecturer to have. Truth be told i almost accepted a place based on just how cool she was. lol.

The course itself sounds really interesting, you get to do work experience and explore lots of different pathways. Have you got a prospectus for it?

p.s. Congrats to troublegum, misO & rhiWICKED. CU all there! - x
Reply 10
lala_lolabunny
Hey Solange, the BA Fashion Journalism course is a brand new degree, an extension of the BA fashion promotion. I had an interview and was accepted for the course, im doing a fashion management BA there instead, but that's no reflection on the course, i just changed my focus.

The woman who i had my interview there with was so lovely, a really inspiring sort person, definitely seemed like a good lecturer to have. Truth be told i almost accepted a place based on just how cool she was. lol.

The course itself sounds really interesting, you get to do work experience and explore lots of different pathways. Have you got a prospectus for it?

p.s. Congrats to troublegum, misO & rhiWICKED. CU all there! - x

Yeah, I do...This course sounds even better from what you told me! I sent them an email last week, asking about the possibility of switching from LCC to LCF, so I guess I'll just have to wait now...
Has anyone applied for accomodation?
Good luck Solange, let us know how you get on.
Reply 12
anyone know when we'll hear which accomodation we've secured?

i sent my application off a few weeks ago...
what were ur choices for accomodation rhiwicked? i dunno what to put!xx
Reply 14
Hey!

I'm going to LCF to do Fashion Management and can't wait! I really want to live in halls but I'm from Essex which is so close to London so I can't see myself getting a place! Hope i make friends if I stay at home though!!!

Anyone else going LCF from the Essex area by any chance?!

Georgie x
Hey Georgie, we are two peas in a pod. I'm from essex going to do fashion management this september. Im staying at home too, only 40mins away, so no point moving really.
Reply 16
Hey lala_lolabunny! Whereabouts in essex are you from? Woo I'm so happy someone else is in the same boat, i've been really worried!

Georgie x
Reply 17
Ilora-Danon
Had an interview today, and I hope I don't get an offer. The interview itself was horrific and the interviewer was the most patronising person I've ever met, and really snobby too.

So, no LCF for me, ta.

Which interviewer was this Ilona? I had an interview in March with this man and he was scaryy!!!
gcook2
Hey lala_lolabunny! Whereabouts in essex are you from? Woo I'm so happy someone else is in the same boat, i've been really worried!

Georgie x

I'm right on the edge in woodford. Whereabouts are you from?

- lala - x
Reply 19
hey people, im sophie and im startin at LCF in sept 07 cnt wait! im goin 2 b doin a foundation in art n design, was wondering if anyone else is startin the same course? iv just sent off my accomadtion all off, which houses did u guys apply to.
xxx:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending