The Student Room Group

I’m looking for a Spanish-speaking friend!

I’m attempting to become fluent in Spanish, and am probably at an intermediate level; I’ve been learning for a year and a half!

So, I thought it might be fun to make friends with someone Spanish speaking, and I could help them learn English, too.

I know this is UK based, so I was just wondering whether anyone could point me to where I might be able to find someone! If someone is here though, please drop me a message!

Muchas gracias, adios!
good luck with that mate
Original post by Thorn7274
good luck with that mate

Aha, coming off a little sarcastic.

I actually did find a lovely lady, would pm’ed me, although she speaks both Spanish, and English; she’d like to become more fluent. Win win.
Original post by Xx_Simba_xX
Aha, coming off a little sarcastic.

I actually did find a lovely lady, would pm’ed me, although she speaks both Spanish, and English; she’d like to become more fluent. Win win.

Well I actually didn't mean to come off a little sarcastic I was trying to wish good luck on finding a friend, sorry
Well I actually didn't mean to come off a little sarcastic I was trying to wish good luck on finding a friend, sorry

Apologies! The way I read it in my head was like, ‘*well* good luck with that, mate’’ in like, an irritated British accent. My bad, and thank you!
Hola :smile:

Soy un estudiante de español en mi universidad. Estoy en mi primer año y amo mucho el idioma. Soy ingles y estoy aprendiendo español pero espero que encuentres a alguien con quien hablar :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Xx_Simba_xX
Apologies! The way I read it in my head was like, ‘*well* good luck with that, mate’’ in like, an irritated British accent. My bad, and thank you!

your good its fine
Original post by sophthedino
Hola :smile:

Soy un estudiante de español en mi universidad. Estoy en mi primer año y amo mucho el idioma. Soy ingles y estoy aprendiendo español pero espero que encuentres a alguien con quien hablar :h:

Spoiler

I am a Spanish student at my university. I am in my first year and I love the language very much. I'm English and I'm learning Spanish but I hope you find someone to talk to. (is this what you said?)
I am a Spanish student at my university. I am in my first year and I love the language very much. I'm English and I'm learning Spanish but I hope you find someone to talk to. (is this what you said?)

Muy bien:smile:

Yes, that is what I said!
Reply 9
Original post by username5928992
I’m attempting to become fluent in Spanish, and am probably at an intermediate level; I’ve been learning for a year and a half!
So, I thought it might be fun to make friends with someone Spanish speaking, and I could help them learn English, too.
I know this is UK based, so I was just wondering whether anyone could point me to where I might be able to find someone! If someone is here though, please drop me a message!
Muchas gracias, adios!

Helloooo! I might be able to help depending on the region of Spanish that is being taught! I'm from PR so my Spanish is pretty wide oh the horizon but I might be of use :biggrin:!

Quick Reply

Latest