The Student Room Group

GSCE Spanish Help pls

Hi everyone , I need help from everyone doing gcse spanish or has done it and got an 8/9 what did u do and how [detail pls] and with two and half months left do you think I can go from 6 to 8 . all tips appreciated .
Original post by Miaaaaso
Hi everyone , I need help from everyone doing gcse spanish or has done it and got an 8/9 what did u do and how [detail pls] and with two and half months left do you think I can go from 6 to 8 . all tips appreciated .
going from a 6 to an 8 is definitely possible, as long as you are determined to work hard!! I didn't do Spanish, but got a 9 in GCSE French so thought id share some advice:

listen to French music and podcasts to help with the listening

past papers for writing/reading/listening/speaking to understand the style of questions - look at model answers if you can

speaking - make quizlet sets to help you memorise your general convo answers, for vocab generally and have one for all mistakes you consistently make on past papers

consistent grammar practice

consistent translation practice

find a friend to practice speaking with you

Reply 2
Original post by erin11
going from a 6 to an 8 is definitely possible, as long as you are determined to work hard!! I didn't do Spanish, but got a 9 in GCSE French so thought id share some advice:

listen to French music and podcasts to help with the listening

past papers for writing/reading/listening/speaking to understand the style of questions - look at model answers if you can

speaking - make quizlet sets to help you memorise your general convo answers, for vocab generally and have one for all mistakes you consistently make on past papers

consistent grammar practice

consistent translation practice

find a friend to practice speaking with you

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest