The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jalouise
It varies. My friend is predicted 3 A's and she got an offer of ABB. I am predicted A*AB and I also got an offer of ABB.

I honestly don't know how they make offers.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Oh okay, I only really wanted to find out whether they'll be lower than your predicted grades because then there won't be much point applying here with predicted grades of AAA, thank you though
Reply 301
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask any other offer holders if they've received news from Student Finance about how much they will pay the university? I'm still a little worried about the whole "graduate course" thing
Original post by M012345
hey can you add me to the group chat please

PM me your number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 303
Hey, does anyone know when the EMDP induction is because on the website there are a couple of inductions for EMDP but there is only 1 for Med. So do we have to go to all of them?
Original post by Afrin.n
Hey, does anyone know when the EMDP induction is because on the website there are a couple of inductions for EMDP but there is only 1 for Med. So do we have to go to all of them?

Hey,

EMDP go to all three induction days. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Annettee
Hey,

EMDP go to all three induction days. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Sorry to disturb you... I wanted to apply to the EMDP course due to my UKCAT (660 average Band 2). But I'm predicted A*A*AA or A*A*A*A, so is there any point in applying to this course as I don't think my UKCAT is good enough for the standard course.
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 306
Anyone here on the emdp course who can tell me how it is like?
Do you think I should apply for the EMDP with a UKCAT score of 602.5 my verbal reasoning brought the average down but I really want to do medicine at kings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending