The Student Room Group

9 year old girl gives birth in china....

Scroll to see replies

How old is (?

Are we writing in shorthand now?
The youngest on record was back in Venezuela in 1938

wow. that is awful.

don't know what to say really.
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
How old is (?

Are we writing in shorthand now?

wtf negged for telling people the correct title or information?... sheesh.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by hannahchan

Thanks lol I typed that then posted before I realised! I did make another thread with the correction though :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by hannahchan
wow. that is awful.

don't know what to say really.

She's not the youngest either! There was another girl, aged 5 who gave birth to a healthy 6lb baby .... I just can't get my head around it!
Reply 8
Was that the 5 year old? apparently she started menstruating at 12 months old....... it's baffling!
Reply 9
Original post by ButterflyBell
She's not the youngest either! There was another girl, aged 5 who gave birth to a healthy 6lb baby .... I just can't get my head around it!

wow. omg. how is that even possible! :redface:
Ridiculously disturbing. The thought of sex made me feel nauseous until the age of 16.
It shouldn't be possible... they haven't even reached puberty yet... not that it's a good thing that they have obviously had sexual contact either. Both things are bad. Very bad. This is why I am dissapointed in the world today.
Reply 12
Poor girl!

Girls are growing up a lot earlier these days, and as a parent it worries me that there are some mums who will not tell their 9/10 yr old daughters anything!!.I used to be friends with such a woman, really annoyed me.My mum told me everything that I needed to know so that when I began my periods, they were'nt a shock to me.
Reply 13
Original post by maleeha95
wow. omg. how is that even possible! :redface:

Apparently she started menstruating at 12 months old..... 0.o I'm hoping there's a science genius student person to shine a light on the situation.
Reply 14
Original post by The Rainbow Man
It shouldn't be possible... they haven't even reached puberty yet... not that it's a good thing that they have obviously had sexual contact either. Both things are bad. Very bad. This is why I am dissapointed in the world today.

Isn't it just baffling?! there are no words!
Reply 15
Apparently she started menstruating at 12 months old..... 0.o I'm hoping there's a science genius student person to shine a light on the situation.

EWWWW MYYYY GODDDD.
and like...what?! raped?! a 5yr old.
:frown:
Reply 16
Well at least she wasn't )
Well that's what they thought of the 5 year old, but there was no evidence. These people aren't stupid, unfortunately.
Reply 18
According to the report, the recent 9 year old's FATHER has been arrested in connection with her abuse. I nearly fell off my chair when i read this, honestly, cannot get my head around it. They say "Kids having kids" with regards to teen mums i.e. 15/16 year olds..... this brings a whole new meaning to the phrase!
Reply 19

Well early puberty is much more common than most people realise. There are lots of kids in the West who start going through puberty at 7, and some even at age 5. However, I've never heard of a 1 year old going through puberty :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending