The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's never happened but I would feel flattered, considering I'm no model myself.
I dunno if this has happened to me before were I used to arse kiss this really attractive girl and she got really bitchy and I thought it was just because I was being insensitive by not taking into account her personality lol. But then I don't think I am ugly I often try and chat up really good looking girls just to see how far I can go. They are usually not offended/bitchy though even if they reject me.
Original post by cttp_ngaf
Probably if he was a mad player and had the right attitude, she would be overwhelmed by his courage and need him inside her ASAP. Ugly guys can still be studs if they act correctly.

Like the Wealdstone raider?
No I wouldn't be annoyed just because someone I didn't fancy ended up fancying me. I would only be annoyed if they kept hitting on me after I told them there was no chance of us getting together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on the girl if she's legit. I'm a girl and I don't ever look at anyones look everyone have such amazing personalities that everything else just becomes beautiful itself.
I’m in that situation right now and it is not because i overlook him. Let me tell you how he is...he smokes (a thing that i completely hate),he does not dress decent, he keeps staring at me during classes and I really feel very uncomfortable, he is not attractive and he doesn’t take care of his facial hair.I did tell him that I only see him as a friend but he apparently thinks that I like him. I’m acting cold with him and basically he thinks that I’m “joking”, like he thinks that I’m doing it because I like him.Any advice on this type of case?
Yes... if he is serious in asking you out
Original post by Zeldarian
I’m in that situation right now and it is not because i overlook him. Let me tell you how he is...he smokes (a thing that i completely hate),he does not dress decent, he keeps staring at me during classes and I really feel very uncomfortable, he is not attractive and he doesn’t take care of his facial hair.I did tell him that I only see him as a friend but he apparently thinks that I like him. I’m acting cold with him and basically he thinks that I’m “joking”, like he thinks that I’m doing it because I like him.Any advice on this type of case?

have you ever steal a glance of him or staring at him when he does not look at you?
I'm a boy and well I am ugly and no one likes me aso yea yall comments are super harsh whats the point anyways damit! D:<
Original post by Anonymous
harsh but occasionally if you have an 'off day' you do wonder whether you're really around that level of attractiveness.

usually it's just a bit awkward.

I'm ugly and haven't talked to girls my age for years.
But idc.
Not a girl but I would assume most just let the guy know they aren't interested

Latest

Trending

Trending