The Student Room Group

I hate being tall

I'm 18 and i'm 5'11. Some days I dont mind, but recently i've been more self conscious. Guys don't like tall girls and i'm straight so i dont care abt what other girls think. (not in a mean way but it doesn't make me feel good)
I'm not a model either. I'm not skinny. I did some sports when i was younger so i have some leg muscles but i'm not exactly toned. All the other tall girls in my school could be models but maybe thats bc they're 5'9. I always feel like an ugly monster just looking over people.
I've looked into surgery and it quite expensive. I don't know much about it but I don't think its possible. I'm just frustrated bc i can't fix this flaw and im stuck with it forever like if ur overweight its easy to get rid of it, or if you have acne, you can get clearer skin.
This was just a rant and i hope someone feels the way i do
if any guy doesn't like you because you're 5'11 its probably because they are lying about their height saying their 6'0 when their really 5'10.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and i'm 5'11. Some days I dont mind, but recently i've been more self conscious. Guys don't like tall girls and i'm straight so i dont care abt what other girls think. (not in a mean way but it doesn't make me feel good)
I'm not a model either. I'm not skinny. I did some sports when i was younger so i have some leg muscles but i'm not exactly toned. All the other tall girls in my school could be models but maybe thats bc they're 5'9. I always feel like an ugly monster just looking over people.
I've looked into surgery and it quite expensive. I don't know much about it but I don't think its possible. I'm just frustrated bc i can't fix this flaw and im stuck with it forever like if ur overweight its easy to get rid of it, or if you have acne, you can get clearer skin.
bc some guys don't feel manly and get intimidated when a girl is too tall or taller than them. Its a mix of preference and feeling superior. I wouldn't worry tho, tall girls get into relationships all the time so it's not like ur doomed for life
I never see you. But I'm sure you are perfect. Let's talk together and I will help you regain confidence in yourself.
Original post by WiGGy_me
I never see you. But I'm sure you are perfect. Let's talk together and I will help you regain confidence in yourself.
hahah thats so sweet thank you, some days i hype fixate on it - other days i forget that my height is like this
hahah thats so sweet thank you, some days i hype fixate on it - other days i forget that my height is like this

The best way to cope is to have someone who cheers you up and makes you feel good all the time. and I can be that person. Do you have a social media where we can write to each other privately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending