The Student Room Group

UCAS Extra 2015 - FAQ **here**

Scroll to see replies

Extra has now closed.

If you are still wanting to go to Uni this year you will need to wait for 6th July and apply through Clearing.
That is now your only option.
Reply 181
Original post by coxyyboyy
Hello, I passed my French baccalaureate in 2014 and have been at french university for the past year, but i quickly realized that i wasnt enjoying it so decided to apply to univeristy in england, after receiving an unconditional offer from portsmouth i accepted it thus refusing the other offers, but they now have sent me a message asking for my university results(which are not good because it was not for me) saying "on receipt of the transcript, the Tutor will be able to make a judgement on your overall performance and suitability for the course" which has now got me worried. Are the allowed to go back on an unconditional offer ? Or am i just missunderstanding this as them just wanting it to finish my application ?
If they have made you an unconditional offer, that should stand unless there has been an error - in which case they should be discussing this with you.

Send them the transcript and see where you go from there.
Reply 182
I know this is quite a serious bump, but does anybody know the sort of Universities that were in extra for law or history last year?

I currently have an offer from S'oton, but thinking twice about it.

Thanks.
Reply 183
Original post by NOP97
I know this is quite a serious bump, but does anybody know the sort of Universities that were in extra for law or history last year?

I currently have an offer from S'oton, but thinking twice about it.

Thanks.
All sorts, but it varies from year to year. You will be able to check when Extra opens at the end of February, long before you have to make any choices between the offers you already have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending