The Student Room Group

Uni transfer from year 1 to year 2

I’m a first year student in child nursing, and for my second year I would like to go to a different uni. How do I apply for 2nd year course through UCAS??
Original post by Zplska
I’m a first year student in child nursing, and for my second year I would like to go to a different uni. How do I apply for 2nd year course through UCAS??

The process is outlined in the Transfer FAQ.

NB. Some courses/unis will not accept transfers into second year, so you will need to liaise with them directly to see if they'll consider you. All covered in the FAQ.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
The process is outlined in the Transfer FAQ.

NB. Some courses/unis will not accept transfers into second year, so you will need to liaise with them directly to see if they'll consider you. All covered in the FAQ.

The uni I want to change to after this year accepts applications for 2nd year on UCAS however I can’t apply on ucas as it says you already got accepted so how do I apply on ucas?
Original post by Zplska
The uni I want to change to after this year accepts applications for 2nd year on UCAS however I can’t apply on ucas as it says you already got accepted so how do I apply on ucas?

You’ll need to give UCAS a bell. It might be because the last cycle is still technically underway and you’re showing as placed. But yes, you can definitely submit a new app whilst enrolled elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending