The Student Room Group

Why we should turn immigrants away and send some packing.

Scroll to see replies

I hope you pack your bags and leave.

We could do with one less idiot in the UK...
Reply 21
Original post by Aj12
EU immigration caps are banned you twit.

Exactly my point gibberish boy. You feel the need to still comment as you can not resist posting things calm down your post count will go up one day.
Reply 22
Original post by CallmeMorris
It's ok I know the dictionary is the only thing you have going for you in your failed life.

Well my life isn't failed, and you wouldn't possibly be able to know that from one post on a forum, so that doesn't offend me at all. I'm sorry that being corrected upsets you so.
Original post by Le Masquerador.
It would be a good thing for the Earth, not so good for Britain.

immigration is not the same as unfettered immigration and not all immigrants are equal.

any tightening in the system would be good for britain.
Reply 24
Original post by floralia
Well my life isn't failed, and you wouldn't possibly be able to know that from one post on a forum, so that doesn't offend me at all. I'm sorry that being corrected upsets you so.

Clearly it has. Otherwise you would not have felt the need to state it has not.
You're an idiot. Immigrants are helping the economy of the country by taking low paying jobs that no-one else wants to do, birth rates are low and our population is declining, it would crash were it not for immigrants. Do you actually have a logical point, or are you just a shameless racist?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Exactly my point gibberish boy. You feel the need to still comment as you can not resist posting things calm down your post count will go up one day.

Great like TSR needs another troll :facepalm2:
Reply 27
Original post by Aj12
Great like TSR needs another troll :facepalm2:

Wow you are now calling me a troll as a last resort. Gibberish boy stop talking now.
Original post by lukas1051
You're an idiot. Immigrants are helping the economy of the country by taking low paying jobs that no-one else wants to do, birth rates are low and our population is declining, it would crash were it not for immigrants. Do you actually have a logical point, or are you just a shameless racist?

Load of nonsense.

Do your own thinking boy and not just mindlessly accept lefty propaganda.
Lets stop african immigration immediately and deport the ones who arrived here in the last decade. The unemployment rate for africans in the UK sits at something like 80% to 90%. They make an excellent contribution to the economy don't they :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Clearly it has. Otherwise you would not have felt the need to state it has not.

Of course dear. *pats on head*

Sorry, but I have to lol because of the following reasons

1. The Sun
2. Your inability to make a real link(and instead directing us to http://this/ )
3. I assume from your inability to make your links click-able as well as the article from the sun, that you are not well educated shall we say

Wow you are now calling me a troll as a last resort. Gibberish boy stop talking now.

I like your logic/reasoning. Any one that doesn't agree with you is simply bumping up their post count, and are talking gibberish for calling you a troll. Unless of course gibberish means that someone has used their ability to actually think and come up with an argument?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33
I think OdinsThunder and CallmeMorris are the same person :holmes:.
T

W Then the white indigenous and black indigenous population should be able to take control and allow immigration to reoccur but at a steady more controllable rate. A
I also believe that this will reduce the risk of terror attacks.

haha, are you dizzy blad!! :eek:

Since when have black people been indigenous to Britain?

come to think of it....when did white people come to be indigenous to Britain? Everyone evolved from Africa!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
The current population can not be sustained. Immigrants are causing us to have a higher need for public services. If there were no immigrants there would be less doctors but also the fact there would be less patients too.

We need to throw some out of the country as to make way for a new younger more educated future this being a future of real prospects and growth. Then the white indigenous and black indigenous population should be able to take control and allow immigration to reoccur but at a steady more controllable rate. Allowing mainly women to come in as there is more of a need for women in professional roles.

I also believe that this will reduce the risk of terror attacks.

All over the world most economic migrants are male. (e.g. there are more male Egyptian workers than female egyptian workers, there are more male British workers in India than female British workers, there are more male Chinese workers in Angola than female Chinese workers).

I wonder why this is?
Reply 36
Original post by OdinsThunder
Load of nonsense.

Do your own thinking boy and not just mindlessly accept lefty propaganda.

Original post by de_monies
Sorry, but I have to lol because of the following reasons

1. The Sun
2. Your inability to make a real link(and instead directing us to http://this/ )
3. I assume from your inability to make your links click-able as well as the article from the sun, that you are not well educated shall we say

I like your logic/reasoning. Any one that doesn't agree with you is simply bumping up their post count, and are talking gibberish for calling you a troll. Unless of course gibberish means that someone has used their ability to actually think and come up with an argument?

I always get them confused and this is the first forum I have ever posted on.
I am well educated but unlike you I have life experience too, having grown up in the ghetto.
I am well educated but unlike you I have life experience too, having grown up in the ghetto.

How about you take you politcally incorrect somewhere else then "ghetto boi":afro:!!!
Reply 38

Which ghetto?

I bet I could go to this 'ghetto' if I wanted, unless the 'ghetto' is Ministry of Defense land.
Reply 39

Clearly :wink: rofl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending