The Student Room Group

Bin Laden told followers not to 'waste [their] effort' attacking the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Algorithm69
That's the Banker's Trust Building, not WTC7.

My bad, used the wrong link. There's an image on the wikipedia page for the building along with a description of the damage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#9.2F11_and_collapse

along with this:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/av.caesar/wtc/wtc7_2.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Theoneoranro
It's okay mate, the WW1 and WW2 were not actually real, did you know that? And also the illuminati control EVERYTHING, they even control what time you have a sh*t tonight. Did you also know that no one is actually in Afghanistan and the taliban don't exist, actually fu*k it Afganistan doesn't even exist, it was all a plan by some crazy freemason to trick the public. Obama is Osama bin ladin too did you know that? Crazy sh*t...

the logic of the illogical, did I claim 911 wasn't real, Im saying it was an inside job, which it was, what can't you handle the fact?]

i don't know if the illuminati control everything but they certainly exist.

illuminati |iˌloōməˈnätē|
plural noun
people claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something : some mysterious standard known only to the illuminati of the organization.
( Illuminati) a sect of 16th-century Spanish heretics who claimed special religious enlightenment.
( Illuminati) a Bavarian secret society founded in 1776, organized like the Freemasons.

the english oxford dictionary definition of illuminati, not mention of a conspiracy nor that they don't exist.

i never said the taliban don't exist, i said al qaeda, it was on the BBC documentary "power of nightmares", i posted the link. well, bin laden was a CIA agent, his family and the bush family are friends, fact. cant you handle the truth? where is bin ladens dead body, where are the images of it?
Reply 122
Original post by King-Panther
Who told you those are bin ladens notes, did you see him write them? Where are the images of him being killed? He denied involvement in 911.

"Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks"

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/index.html

He was killed, get over it.

I've never seen a picture of my grandfather dead, but I know he is.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by gateshipone
The steel was severely weakened by the combination of the force of the planes, the burning fuel and the weight of dozens of floors above them. Notice the first tower to fall was the 2nd hit. It was hit lower than the first so there was more pressure from more floors above being put on the weakened structure.

Steel as we know melts at 2750°F. Jet fuel burns at up to 1500°F. Within about 10 minutes, the jet fuel was exhausted, and the fire then raged among the building itself: its furniture, rugs, curtains, papers, whatever, and temperatures preceding the collapse reached a maximum of 1832°F, according to the National Institute for Standards and Technology's analysis of heat damage to the debris.

For the building to collapse, dynamite must have been involved.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Captain Hindsight
Steel as we know melts at 2750°F. Jet fuel burns at up to 1500°F. Within about 10 minutes, the jet fuel was exhausted, and the fire then raged among the building itself: its furniture, rugs, curtains, papers, whatever, and temperatures preceding the collapse reached a maximum of 1832°F, according to the National Institute for Standards and Technology's analysis of heat damage to the debris.

So? No one is claiming the steel melted. It was weakened by the heat and fire and that was enough, in combination with the loss of vital supports, to cause the collapse.
So? No one is claiming the steel melted. It was weakened by the heat and fire and that was enough, in combination with the loss of vital supports, to cause the collapse.

What i'm saying is, the steel wasn't hot enough to melt the structure causing it to collapse. The official story says that the fire from the fuel brought the building down but the official story as we know lies. The 9/11 commission is a lie, designed to cover their tracks. They also said that people didn't jump out the buildings but instead were blown out because of the debris. Believe the official story if you want.
Original post by Captain Hindsight
What i'm saying is, the steel wasn't hot enough to melt the structure causing it to collapse. The official story says that the fire from the fuel brought the building down but the official story as we know lies. The 9/11 commission is a lie, designed to cover their tracks. They also said that people didn't jump out the buildings but instead were blown out because of the debris. Believe the official story if you want.

The fire WAS part of the reason they collapsed. Fire on it's own wouldn't bring them down. The plane hit on its own wouldn't bring them down. The combination of the two can and did though.

I still don't know why you're saying about melting over and over again, no one claims it melted the steel, only weakened it.

HAHAHA That video is hilarious.

It's like they found the one video with the exact transcript needed from Bin Laden to incriminate himself and debunk the conspiracy theories.

Either I don't care who carried it out.
Original post by iSMark
He was killed, get over it.

I've never seen a picture of my grandfather dead, but I know he is.

the difference is your granddad was not the most wanted person in the world, nor was he killed by the US government.

members of the US government said he was killed years ago, which makes since considering thats why we haven't seen his body.
Reply 129
the difference is your granddad was not the most wanted person in the world, nor was he killed by the US government.

members of the US government said he was killed years ago, which makes since considering thats why we haven't seen his body.

Posting a picture would prove nothing, if they did then it would give guys like you the chance to say it had been photo shopped etc.

He died like a coward and he in no way deserves to be a martyr, as he isn't.
Original post by iSMark
Posting a picture would prove nothing, if they did then it would give guys like you the chance to say it had been photo shopped etc.

He died like a coward and he in no way deserves to be a martyr, as he isn't.

a professional can distinguish between a real and fake photo.... but why not give us this chance, they haven't provided any evidence but people like you have just accepted it.

i wouldn't know how he died, but according the people in the government, he died 10 years ago, what do you have to say about that?
This is getting f**king stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gc_Wyotzw

King-Panther you are almost worryingly stupid.
Original post by Banishingboredom
This is getting f**king stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gc_Wyotzw

King-Panther you are almost worryingly stupid.

ad hominem |ˈad ˈhämənəm|
adverb & adjective
attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain : vicious ad hominem attacks.

Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and negative facts about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions.

Ad hominem attacks are ultimately self-defeating. They are equivalent to admitting that you have lost the argument.

attack my argument, not me.
(edited 11 years ago)

Original post by Aj12

both of you have made long posts that will require research, therefore i will get back to you within due course.
(edited 11 years ago)
ad hominem |ˈad ˈhämənəm|
adverb & adjective
attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain : vicious ad hominem attacks.

Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and negative facts about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions.

Ad hominem attacks are ultimately self-defeating. They are equivalent to admitting that you have lost the argument.

attack my argument, not me.

*sigh* I actually did both. The Myths of 9/11 documentary I linked shoots down all the spurious conspiracy rubbish you've been spouting. I just though I'd add that personal touch because you've annoyed me so much. Now scuttle off please
*sigh* I actually did both. The Myths of 9/11 documentary I linked shoots down all the spurious conspiracy rubbish you've been spouting. I just though I'd add that personal touch because you've annoyed me so much. Now scuttle off please

no, what you did was post a link to a video, i watched some of one and it hasn't disputed what i've said. im an aspiring architect and there are many architects and engineers in america who are not happy with the official reports, not really fused about what magicians have to say, like i wouldn't go to a mechanic if i was ill, lets leave buildings to the engineers/architects shall we.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg&feature=BFa&list=FLPmFDXhDRTfsR1bt-NeGOhQ

everything i've said is right. i know you may have trouble accepting the nature of your government but all you have to do is take a look at what they've done in iraq to further validate this
(edited 11 years ago)
no, what you did was post a link to a video, i watched some of one and it hasn't disputed what i've said. im an aspiring architect and there are many architects and engineers in america who are not happy with the official reports, not really fused about what magicians have to say, like i wouldn't go to a mechanic if i was ill, lets leave buildings to the engineers/architects shall we.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg&feature=BFa&list=FLPmFDXhDRTfsR1bt-NeGOhQ

everything i've said is right. i know you may have trouble accepting the nature of your government but all you have to do is take a look at what they've done in iraq to further validate this

There was a gulf war before 9/11 you know. I have no issue with the US or UK governments invading Iraq due to Realpolitik actually. What I do not accept however, and I think is disrespectful to say is that the President of the United states would commission the brutal mass murder of his own people - some of the smartest and most important people in the world - simply to justify an expensive war that would gain a few oil contracts.

The premise of potential WMDs was and would have been enough in that sense as well as the war crimes of Saddam Hussain etc.

What I don't understand though is if Al Qaeda is all made up why the US are in Afghanistan? They've got their oil from Iraq so why spend hundreds of billions trekking through the desert looking for invisible terrorists?

I advise you watch the second link and the whole of that documentary as it really does put to rest all these nonsensical inside job theories.
(edited 11 years ago)
, like i wouldn't go to a mechanic if i was ill, lets leave buildings to the engineers/architects shall we.

Using that logic as an architect you have no right to be arguing about past events. Go off and design buildings. I'm a Historian, this is my field.
There was a gulf war before 9/11 you know. I have no issue with the US or UK governments invading Iraq due to Realpolitik actually. What I do not accept however, and I think is disrespectful to say is that the President of the United states would commission the brutal mass murder of his own people - some of the smartest and most important people in the world - simply to justify an expensive war that would gain a few oil contracts.

the first gulf war was over oil as well, iraq took over kuwait thus would have had control of 50% of the oil in the middle east.

you have no issue with the million civilians that have died in the iraq war?

it would be disrespectful, so what is causing the death of well over a million people in iraq and afghanistan?

there are smart people born everyday. they've not even spent a trillion on the war in iraq, but 40% of their trillion dollar economy depends on oil.

The premise of potential WMDs was and would have been enough in that sense as well as the war crimes of Saddam Hussain etc.

no, they invaded after he switched from the petro dollar system to the euro.. he had no WMD's and also, the US fought to keep him in power after the first war.

What I don't understand though is if Al Qaeda is all made up why the US are in Afghanistan? They've got their oil from Iraq so why spend hundreds of billions trekking through the desert looking for invisible terrorists?

Afghanistan Oil Pipeline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Oil_Pipeline

this pipeline is worth trillions to the US, the afghanis rejected the proposal, thus leading to only one solution for the US, war.

its a fact that they don't exist, it even on the BBC documentary! afghanistan is a nice base to invade other countries in the middle east..

I advise you watch the second link and the whole of that documentary as it really does put to rest all these nonsensical inside job theories.

i watched enough, they're just sticking to the official report, which ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS can see is not true.
(edited 11 years ago)
Using that logic as an architect you have no right to be arguing about past events. Go off and design buildings. I'm a Historian, this is my field.

past events that involved buildings. what do historians know about the structure of buildings?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending