The Student Room Group

Shortest guy you would date

What height?
My minimum height dealbreaker is 5'4.
Original post by Anonymous
What height?

Idk like 5’3 maybe. I’d prefer 5’ 6 and above (cause I’m 5’5) but doesn’t really bother me.
(edited 8 months ago)
I'm 5'9 so probably 6'0
Assuming I dated guys, 5'8 likely, below that they just start to whine like hell about it for ever, from shoulder level.
6'
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
Assuming I dated guys, 5'8 likely, below that they just start to whine like hell about it for ever, from shoulder level.

So Messi and Tom Cruise are whiny and 6'7 Tyson Fury is a calm and collected man. Gotcha.
So Messi and Tom Cruise are whiny and 6'7 Tyson Fury is a calm and collected man. Gotcha.

Cruise has a major chip on his shoulder about height and can get very whiny.
He has admitted being "very sensitive" about his height.

Do you remember all the photo of him standing next to taller women wearing high heels where he looked taller than all of them?
The wedding photos with Katie Holmes where he appeared taller than her.
She's 5'9 and has a habit of wearing 3-4 inch stillettos.
He is 5'7.
im 5'3. id say 5'7 ish
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
Cruise has a major chip on his shoulder about height and can get very whiny.
He has admitted being "very sensitive" about his height.

Do you remember all the photo of him standing next to taller women wearing high heels where he looked taller than all of them?
The wedding photos with Katie Holmes where he appeared taller than her.
She's 5'9 and has a habit of wearing 3-4 inch stillettos.
He is 5'7.

No ****. It's hard not to be if you're constantly viewed as some kind of subhuman because of it. People like to mix up the cause and effect as long as it makes them the victim.
Reply 10
So Messi and Tom Cruise are whiny.

Kinda yea.
Depends how big his bank balance is is the real answer 😅
(edited 8 months ago)
No ****. It's hard not to be if you're constantly viewed as some kind of subhuman because of it. People like to mix up the cause and effect as long as it makes them the victim.

you sound kind of bitter yourself people are prejudice because of height as they are due to looks race etc it is one of those things
dwarf
Reply 15
you sound kind of bitter yourself people are prejudice because of height as they are due to looks race etc it is one of those things

Not really. If we were bitter we would've instantly came up with the term "Bin Laden complex" after seeing this https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/forget-napoleon-taller-men-have-the-shorter-fuse-7168305.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending