Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rockhardabz
Did you go to KECHB?

yeah
Reply 2401
Has anyone had rejections yet?
Reply 2402
Anyone received the fees questionnaire this morning? Or did most people receive it a while ago
Reply 2403
Original post by Daave92
Anyone received the fees questionnaire this morning? Or did most people receive it a while ago

I didnt have to do a fees questionnaire. I think someone said a while ago, its just for some people liverpool aren't sure about whether they're international or home applicant and just need verification.
Reply 2404
Original post by catie25
Has anyone had rejections yet?

I don't think any post interview rejections have been given out yet.
Reply 2405
Right so i got an email with the fees questionnaire on it and it said:
"We note that we are still to receive your fees questionnaire form. I’m afraid we are unable to process your application further without this information.
Best wishes"
What does that mean? I filled it out earlier and sent it. Is it like a standard for everyone to do it before recieving offers or rejections?
Reply 2406
Original post by myyrh
I don't think any post interview rejections have been given out yet.

Reply 2407
Original post by Rahmeh.
Right so i got an email with the fees questionnaire on it and it said:
"We note that we are still to receive your fees questionnaire form. I’m afraid we are unable to process your application further without this information.
Best wishes"
What does that mean? I filled it out earlier and sent it. Is it like a standard for everyone to do it before recieving offers or rejections?

I got this email as well, not too sure what it's about! I called Liverpool and they can't process our application til we've filled it in
I don't think i ever filled out one of those? Has everyone else?!
Reply 2409
Original post by gloriousballs
I don't think i ever filled out one of those? Has everyone else?!

I didn't receive one either. I think majority wouldn't need to fill one out.
Reply 2410
Apparently it's to distinguish if you're a home or international student? Although I have a British passport and have been here for 13 years, bit confused haha
Reply 2411
Original post by Daave92
I got this email as well, not too sure what it's about! I called Liverpool and they can't process our application til we've filled it in

Yeah don't know to take that as good or bad. I'll stick to neutral lol. Umm maybe because in our ucas it has that we were not born in the Uk? they may need to just make sure that we are home or international students. Which is good as i wouldn't want that confused lol.
Reply 2412
Original post by Rahmeh.
Yeah don't know to take that as good or bad. I'll stick to neutral lol. Umm maybe because in our ucas it has that we were not born in the Uk? they may need to just make sure that we are home or international students. Which is good as i wouldn't want that confused lol.

Hey, I received that letter thing about a month and half ago, I filled it out and sent it to them. Then a few weeks later I got a letter in the mail explaining that based on my reply they were considering me an overseas applicant. Not sure if that's god or bad but just though i'd let you know what happens after. good luck!
Reply 2413
Has any int. applicant heard anything yet?
Reply 2414
Original post by APMED
Has any int. applicant heard anything yet?

Nah mate, just saw your PM. I was interviewed Feb 6, and havent heard yet. Where are you from? Where else have you applied and have you heard back from other schools?
10 mins now....and more people will hear! :s
Reply 2416
here's the link to the facebook page, hopefully there'll be lots of people getting good news today :smile: http://www.facebook.com/groups/138686472924660/
Reply 2417
Original post by andyeverest
10 mins now....and more people will hear! :s

Actually around 5 mins if you mean the actual track update :wink: Good luck people :smile:
Are there any home applicants left to hear?
Reply 2419
Almost time!! Good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending