The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Reply 481
Original post by tnetennba
ahhhh i feel a bit underdressed judging from the other dresses in this thread.. but my prom is only a year 11 one in the school hall (:
here's mine (sorry about the messy room)

Very elegant and classy. :smile:
Reply 482
Original post by tuckaa
b) realise when you get there you think everyone looks gorgeous anyway and the difference between one set of shoes and another wont make you suddenly hideous.

:ahee:

I think girls should realise this is true wherever they go :tongue:
Reply 483
Original post by tuckaa
Mine from last year :biggrin: I think with prom dresses its important to
a) just go for a dress YOU like and suits YOU not your friends

b) realise when you get there you think everyone looks gorgeous anyway and the difference between one set of shoes and another wont make you suddenly hideous.

:ahee:

(plus i bought this dress to wear again for a family wedding)

This is a lovely dress! You look so elegant, and it really suits you :smile: Everything you say is true as well, people are too hung up on what their friends are wearing, and spend way too much time worrying about shoes or something, when barely anyone really looks at your shoes! :tongue:
Reply 485
This was mine (I'm in the blue). Prom was on Friday and it was probably the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE :biggrin:
Reply 486
My prom was on friday and it was great! :smile:
I hope this isn't going to be a competition to see who has the best prom dress lol

thats the model wearing it :smile: except mine was a light green colour :smile: i'll try and get a picture of mine on :smile:
the link didnt work :s-smilie:

http://www.rubyprom.com/pages/collection/304949.php

thats the model wearing it :smile: but mines in green :smile:

thats the model wearing it :smile: except mine was a light green colour :smile: i'll try and get a picture of mine on :smile:
I WAS going to post photos from my yr11 and yr13 prom...but...it was too embaressing and there are no good photos of me at age 16/18!

SO...this is the dress I'm buying for my graduation ball :smile:

From coast for £495

Orrrrr...

Still Undecided but keeping my eye on both till I've lost a bit more weight and whether each one goes on sale!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 492
Original post by jaydemikaela

love this!
Reply 493

Spoiler

Had mine the Friday just gone, was amazing :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Not the best picture of me but I was running late so twas all very quick.

All the dresseson this thread are absolutely lovely though :biggrin:
Reply 495
Original post by AmyLH

Spoiler

Had mine the Friday just gone, was amazing :smile:

Wow, you look stunning!! Such a gorgeous dress! :smile:
Reply 496
Original post by 08batee
Wow, you look stunning!! Such a gorgeous dress! :smile:

Thank you! All down to the woman next to me, my personal hair and make up person for the day and yeah, I loved the dress :tongue:
Reply 497
Original post by AmyLH
Thank you! All down to the woman next to me, my personal hair and make up person for the day and yeah, I loved the dress :tongue:

Aw that's lovely!! I want one! haha :biggrin: Yeah, it's really lovely... I have my prom tomorrow, but I'm completely stressing about my hair, because I have to do my own, and I don't know what to do with it! :s-smilie:
Reply 498
Original post by 08batee
Aw that's lovely!! I want one! haha :biggrin: Yeah, it's really lovely... I have my prom tomorrow, but I'm completely stressing about my hair, because I have to do my own, and I don't know what to do with it! :s-smilie:

She's one of my mum's friends and she was brilliant :redface: God I'm so awful at my doing things with my hair, took me ages to learn how to use my straighteners :tongue:
Hope you have a good time!
Reply 499
Original post by AmyLH
She's one of my mum's friends and she was brilliant :redface: God I'm so awful at my doing things with my hair, took me ages to learn how to use my straighteners :tongue:
Hope you have a good time!

Yeah, she looks lovely! :tongue: Ugh, same, I'm utterly awful, I normally can't be bothered to do much either! haha, thankyou very much :smile:

Latest