The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol OFFER HOLDERS 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gapyearstudent54
What's your offer? And what course? :smile: Oh, and I'm sure you'll do great in your exams! Just do every past paper!

Thanks. Law - but I majorly messed up an exam today (answered the wrong question and then ran out of time to answer the right one which was a 25 marker!) - I think the most I can get is a C grade in that paper so I'm not holding my hopes out tbh. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by stratagems
Thanks. Law - but I majorly messed up an exam today (answered the wrong question and then ran out of time to answer the right one which was a 25 marker!) - I think the most I can get is a C grade in that paper so I'm not holding my hopes out tbh. :frown:

Also, there are a lot of internationals at Bristol from HK and Singapore, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Just going into the ladies bathroom, there were as many Asian internationals as Brits. :smile: Now I just need to befriend you all for the food haha.

You can still do well with a C in the paper if the rest went well!
Oh, I'm a UK student! I think you've read a different reply and put my name to it!

Spoiler

Original post by DestinationUK
Firmed BEng in Mech Eng from Singapore. Anybody same boat as me? Kindof lost haha

There are a lot of internationals at Bristol from HK and Singapore, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Eve just going to the ladies bathroom, I saw there were as many Asian internationals as Brits if not more. :smile: Now I just need to befriend you all for the food haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wunderbarr
Travelling from Singapore to England by boat will take quite a while.

May I suggest getting a better travel agent, as well as a GPS map?

Naise.. I like your sense of humur 🤓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Social Policy and Criminology firmed at Bristol
Original post by javier.patria
Ahh nice my brother just started studying Accounting and Finance last year @ LSE! I got an offer for BEng Aeronautical Engineering, haven't heard much about the engineering side of offer holders haha do you have facebook? cause there's a group for us offer holders!

Got Bristol firmed to study MEng Aerospace engineering, what's this group chat that's going on?
Reply 126
Original post by Amy A x
I've firmed Bristol for Law too! 😊

Me too!
Heey people firm Law student here :smile:
Original post by yankotritri
Heey people firm Law student here :smile:

'Allo guv'nor.
Hey, I'm new to these threads and I've firmed for economics and maths :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 130
Original post by charbelk98
Got Bristol firmed to study MEng Aerospace engineering, what's this group chat that's going on?

Heyy same course here. Got rejected by my firm though:redface:
Original post by charbelk98
Got Bristol firmed to study MEng Aerospace engineering,

Excellent course - you wont regret it!
I'll be studying Economics at Bristol :smile:
Original post by Imadinosaur2213
Hey, I'm new to these threads and I've firmed for economics and accounting :smile:

Hi! I'm new to this stuff too:tongue: I'm from Spain and I've firmed for BSc Psychology, just waiting for the grades:afraid:
Original post by diksha.kundlatni
Hi! I'm new to this stuff too:tongue: I'm from Spain and I've firmed for BSc Psychology, just waiting for the grades:afraid:

Ive already changed my course to economics and maths 🙈 I'm not really thinking about results! I'm away for them, so I won't even know them till the 23rd! But unis email first I guess :smile:
Original post by Imadinosaur2213
Ive already changed my course to economics and maths 🙈 I'm not really thinking about results! I'm away for them, so I won't even know them till the 23rd! But unis email first I guess :smile:

Ohh nice :smile: Yeah unis get our grades before we do, which makes me wonder what I should open first; the email or UCAS:afraid: I'll be away too, but I've already asked for internet connection on the 18th so hopefully I'll get to see them on the day:s-smilie: I'll go crazy otherwise hahaha
Do any of you remember what the third choice options were? Did they also mention price and/or en-suite at all?

I put down Goldney (1st) and Wills (2nd), and catered as my third to up my chances of getting Churchill as a back up.
Original post by stratagems
Do any of you remember what the third choice options were? Did they also mention price and/or en-suite at all?

I put down Goldney (1st) and Wills (2nd), and catered as my third to up my chances of getting Churchill as a back up.

You can see all the first, second and third choice residences in the corresponding information boxes at:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/undergraduate/residences/
Hey guys,

I'll be studying English Lit :smile: I applied for Manor Hall
(Postgrad Masters course - before you all think 'I never saw that in the prospectus'!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending