The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lauren18
Is it just me that finds the thought of it utterly repulsive? I'm usually an 'I'll try anything once' sort of person, but anal sex is the exception!

I just don't think I could ever do it... it just seems so... I don't know; I just can't even think about it without feeling sick.

My boyfriend's asked me about it before... even if I loved and trusted him totally; I still don't think I could say yes. It just doesn't appeal to me I guess.

Those were my sentiments exactly, but I've totally been brought around to the idea! Maybe I'm being brainwashed...

Cxx
Im trying to figure out why this thread hasnt been deleted. Any mention of sex is usually wiped out straight away.
Reply 22
KdySk8rGirl
Im trying to figure out why this thread hasnt been deleted. Any mention of sex is usually wiped out straight away.

Um, no it's not. Not if it's discussed in a sensible way rather than a 'Haha anal' sort of way.
Reply 23
KdySk8rGirl

Possibly because Its a genuine thread asking for help and no one has made any offensive comments yet...
KdySk8rGirl

Well it's not just any old sex thread. I think the author genuinely wants to know about people's experiences to help her decide whether to try it or not.

I think <3 is okay with threads like this so long as they don't turn into graphic depictions of .. well .. you know :smile: If you want that, subscribe and go into the sex thread :p:
Reply 25
Use lots of lube and make sure you are really turned on (try lots of oral first, slow build up without actually coming is best) then it is more likely you will be relaxed and the whole thing will be easier. I didn't like it the first few times but now I absolutely love it, there is nothing else as good.

Maybe not the first time but once you are more used to it try rubbing your clit whist having anal sex for the most amazing orgasm ever!
It's odd cos I used to be one of those people saying no way, i would never do that, but getting slightly tempted now. Hmmmm, tricky. :smile: I guess if you're with someone you trust and know they will stop if you want then it can't be of any harm.
Reply 27
Oh and if you are buying lube I personally prefer Durex to KY, although Durex can be a bit sticky KY has a more bitter taste. If you are only using it for anal then the taste probably won't be an issue, but the lube makes for great handjobs as well.

I have heard that astroglide is the very best but you can't get it in most places in the UK. If you are buying online have a look for it.
Reply 28
I've done it a couple of times and it was ok, but the last time it hurt so much I was crying and was nearly sick :frown: Just make sure you really want to do it, and make sure your bf knows to stop if you say so.
Reply 29
ciara
Those were my sentiments exactly, but I've totally been brought around to the idea! Maybe I'm being brainwashed...

Cxx

I'm sure you're not being brainwashed Ciara - and if you're more keen on the idea after finding out more about it there's nothing 'wrong' with that. It's far better to do that than to be pressured into it by some guy - which has happened to some girls I know.

There's no harm in at least trying it, if you've taken all the necessary precautions. There are more medical risks involved than usual, so it's worth finding out everything beforehand.

Whatever happens, I hope everything goes ok! xxx
Reply 30
o *wishes she was a subscriber*

ASS sounds amazing. We could convert people. it's amazing the amount of girls i know who i've been able to reassure about anal sex. tbh i was worried before i tried it though. xx
Reply 31
To be honest I'm not sure where the attraction is for guys. Unless you have a real obsession a hole's a hole isn't it?
SammyD
To be honest I'm not sure where the attraction is for guys. Unless you have a real obsession a hole's a hole isn't it?

Well I can't speak from experience, but I guess it's a bit of a taboo isn't it? It's a bit naughty so people want to do it :smile:

Plus it probably feels different to normal... I guess.
Reply 33
To be honest i found it overrating, my gf didn't like it either, didn't really feel right
Reply 34
Yeah, they're all the reasons I can think of, which is why I'm surprised that guys want it and girls don't, when it's girls that get more pleasure from it.

Still, once we sort our ASS out we can spread the word and give anal sex the reputation it deserves.
I think it's great (on the receiving end, dunno about from the other side). Lots of lube, relax and don't go too fast. If you tear some of the delicate membranes it will HURT!
Reply 36
I think the appeal is in the naughtiness. Also it's supposed to be tighter so the guy can feel more? My boyfriend still prefers it the normal way though. xx
mousey
I think the appeal is in the naughtiness. Also it's supposed to be tighter so the guy can feel more? My boyfriend still prefers it the normal way though. xx

it being a taboo is probs the major reason and if done correctly both parties fel better sensations! as it is tighter and less room to move.

takse practice though! :rolleyes:
Reply 38
do you think you shoul wear a condom 4 it? coz i never did........
James T
do you think you shoul wear a condom 4 it? coz i never did........

Yes, I think you should :p:

Although I'm not the best person to ask.

Latest