The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No go area!
Reply 2
It's a very personal thing. If you feel comfortable experimenting with a boyfriend or whatever, and you're relaxed, it can be really good!
Ellie4
It's a very personal thing. If you feel comfortable experimenting with a boyfriend or whatever, and you're relaxed, it can be really good!

^ Exactly what I was going to say. You need to be sure you trust your bf enough to take it slowly and stop/slow down if you say so.
Reply 4
It can be a really nice experience if you're comfortable. Make sure you're relaxed. Also you need to be (sorry but i have to say it) empty and clean. Use a condom for safety and lubrication, although you may be more comfortable with extra lube. Make sure the guy goes slowly. A good position to try for the first time is spoons, because it's not as invasive as the classic doggy. If you decide to do it good luck and have fun. Trust me it's not as awful as it sounds. xx
Reply 5
Apparently some women really really like it but I never have. I tried it twice and both times the pain was terrible. Even when it subsided the sensation made my stomach churn and I nearly threw up. I just felt humiliated.
But if you're going to try it (and it's good to try it at least once because you just don't know what it will be like for you) use plenty of lubrication and make sure your partner goes slowly. I read somewhere that it helps if you are orgasming as he enters.
Reply 6
mousey
It can be a really nice experience if you're comfortable. Make sure you're relaxed. Also you need to be (sorry but i have to say it) empty and clean. Use a condom for safety and lubrication, although you may be more comfortable with extra lube. Make sure the guy goes slowly. A good position to try for the first time is spoons, because it's not as invasive as the classic doggy. If you decide to do it good luck and have fun. Trust me it's not as awful as it sounds. xx

:dito;

make sur you are comfotable, don't jsut randomly try it (for the 1st time) with a random partner.

Make sure you trust them, + if you don't like/enjoy/feel comfotable with it that he'll stop!
Reply 7
naelse
I read somewhere that it helps if you are orgasming as he enters.

How come?
Reply 8
something about that area dilating during an orgasm, thus making it a little less painful. Have no idea if it works though.
Reply 9
naelse
something about that area dilating during an orgasm, thus making it a little less painful. Have no idea if it works though.

hmm next time i have a bf lol --- :rolleyes:
Reply 10
i tried it once and hated it though im willing to try it again
Reply 11
Is it just me that finds the thought of it utterly repulsive? I'm usually an 'I'll try anything once' sort of person, but anal sex is the exception!

I just don't think I could ever do it... it just seems so... I don't know; I just can't even think about it without feeling sick.

My boyfriend's asked me about it before... even if I loved and trusted him totally; I still don't think I could say yes. It just doesn't appeal to me I guess.
Reply 12
Well then, i suggest you don't do it. xx
mousey

lol :rofl:
Reply 14
mousey

Thanks, so much. x
Reply 15
anal sex... kinda like having a reverse poo I would imagine.. no thanks.
Reply 16
Being male I can't really help on the matter, except to relay what my ex- told me about her own experiences after we broke up (we broke up amicably, but in hindsight this may have been her revenge...).

For her it was not a pleasurable experience, but not uncomfortable either. I would definitely talk to your boyfriend about it first and make sure you feel comfortable. Also lots of lubrication - she told me (and this is the point where the squeamish might turn away) that her boyfriend had "slipped it in" without warning her and without lubrication. Which was bad.

Personally, it's not something that particularly interests me.
Reply 17
Rule of thumb: your exit hole is not an entry hole, that is why it is called your exit hole. PLus chance you could rip the outside of the rectum.
Reply 18
bricktops
Rule of thumb: your exit hole is not an entry hole, that is why it is called your exit hole. PLus chance you could rip the outside of the rectum or even cause anal cancer.

What?
Reply 19
lol - poor girl. That would be bad. I would never trust my boyfriend if he did that to me!

And it's nothing like a reverse poo. Just to er clear that up. xx

Latest