The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yes, you should. you can still catch infections from anal sex
hell yes u should!
Reply 42
Anne Auraque
Yes and you get shat on your knob! :eek: Not nice James!

lol yes i know. Never happened yet though. I mean i know theres health precautions i just never seem to follow them lol i really should
Anne Auraque
Yes and you get shat on your knob! :eek: Not nice James!

omg, please tell me no girl ever did that too you?
Amzybaby24
omg, please tell me no girl ever did that too you?

No, of course not! I wouldn't have anal sex, unless the river's red in which case I would take the dirt track instead! :eek:
Reply 45
more importantly - cum in her arse!!! Poor girl - definitely wear a condom. xx
Reply 46
You do not get **** on your knob, that was one of the things I was worried about when I first started doing it and it's never happened. It is possible, but unlikely.

As far as condoms are concerned you can still catch infections, but if you are with a trusted partner ect ect usual rules apply. What you must make sure is that you don't go from anal sex to normal sex without cleaning up between, keep some wet wipes handy or use a condom and whip it off before changing positions. It's ok to go from frontal to anal, but not the other way because of the bacteria that could be transferred.
Reply 47
Aren't there extra strong condoms you can get specifically for this purpose? Anyone know who sells them?
Cxx
Reply 48
ciara
Aren't there extra strong condoms you can get specifically for this purpose? Anyone know who sells them?
Cxx

I'm pretty sure they are. I think they're much safer than regular condoms because they won't tear as easily, which is important for the matter in question...
Reply 49
This thread smacks of immaturity. Someone asking if you should wear a condom for anal sex?! Of course you do. Don't be ridiculous. If you're not aware of that fact then frankly you shouldn't be having anal sex.

"yes and you get shat on your knob" - grow up.

Sorry but I really find dirty innuendo-filled discussion on sex quite gross.
Reply 50
You can get extra strong condoms from boots or any other chemists.
Reply 51
red_roadkill
This thread smacks of immaturity. Someone asking if you should wear a condom for anal sex?! Of course you do. Don't be ridiculous. If you're not aware of that fact then frankly you shouldn't be having anal sex.

You must be a lot of fun at parties... :biggrin:

And how can you criticise someone for ignorance about a matter they are just beginning to contemplate. Just because you know doesn't mean everyone else will, and would you rather no one answered the question and the person stayed ignorant?

This is an internet forum - people come here to ask questions they might be embarrassed to ask their friends/parents anyone else. Lucky for you you know all the answers so will never need help.
Reply 52
jd27

And how can you criticise someone for ignorance about a matter they are just beginning to contemplate. Just because you know doesn't mean everyone else will, and would you rather no one answered the question and the person stayed ignorant?

This is an internet forum - people come here to ask questions they might be embarrassed to ask their friends/parents anyone else. Lucky for you you know all the answers so will never need help.

Thank you!!

And red_roadkill - I genuinely am looking for advice and am ignoring the innuendo filled responses, sorry if you find it offensive :frown:. Oh, and yeah, I KNOW you need to use a condom!

Cxx
Reply 53
red_roadkill

I don't think this is an immature topic by any means i think its quite mature if anything. And i actually never realised the dangers with not wearing a condom i will in future. I just can't be arsed with people who think they are more mature than they actually are and i think a post like that puts forward the idea of your immaturity
Reply 54
jd27

I am, actually. The parties I go to don't usually involve people having sex.
Reply 55
red_roadkill
I am, actually. The parties I go to don't usually involve people having sex.

Filled with like-minded individuals then?

I don't see what the big deal about maturity is. For a long time I was mature for my age - my exs seemed to think I still am - but to be honest, it's boring. Sure, I could be the guy at the back judging everyone. I could also be the one relaxing my inhibitions and having a great time. I'll spend c.50 years being an adult, I'm damn well going to have fun during my late-teens and twenties!
Reply 56
James T
I don't think this is an immature topic by any means i think its quite mature if anything. And i actually never realised the dangers with not wearing a condom i will in future. I just can't be arsed with people who think they are more mature than they actually are and i think a post like that puts forward the idea of your immaturity

I didn't say the thread was immature, I meant that some of the replies are immature.

You can't really substantiate your claim of me thinking I'm more mature than I actually am since you don't know me :smile:
Reply 57
jd27
Filled with like-minded individuals then?

I don't see what the big deal about maturity is. For a long time I was mature for my age - my exs seemed to think I still am - but to be honest, it's boring. Sure, I could be the guy at the back judging everyone. I could also be the one relaxing my inhibitions and having a great time. I'll spend c.50 years being an adult, I'm damn well going to have fun during my late-teens and twenties!

Absolutely. I'm not a grandad, and if you knew me, you'd be well aware of that fact. I am very fun-loving and very sociable and like to have fun. I live by the philosophy of "you're only young once". So don't try to lecture me on being too mature for my own age.

When I submitted my post about maturity, all I meant was that people posting seemed to lack maturity when discussing anal sex - like someone posted "you get shat all over your penis" or something. That's what I meant by immaturity and other comments people made. There needs to be a certain degree of maturity when it comes to sex, surely you recognise that.
Guys don't get... erm... anal about it. Leave it on topic or I can see a certain Moderateur getting unhappy. >.<
Whatever you do, do not use vaseline or any other oil based lube as these rot condoms, try using a water based one from the chemist.

Latest