The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
From past experiances on other boards..., Mods can gang up..., if one mod says something then the others follow in favour..., what i did at previous boards was send PM's to main Admin..., at the end of the day Admin owns the board and he/she's the one who started the board and allocated Moderators..., I dont know if Admins are around on here @ TSR i think their on the list but dont post..., but so far so good on here i havent seen anything from Moderators as of yet...., keep it up!
Reply 21
TK
That's good then. P.S. I'm not making any claims!

Yes, well, said claims were purely hypothetical :wink:
kingslaw
She's got tits, she'll survive :rolleyes:.

*points to sig* :biggrin:
Reply 23
foolfarian
I think they think that I think they don't think I think they think that I think that they think that I'm hating you all equally.

First person to demonstrate what the hell that even means gets rep...

it boils down to: You think you dont hate everyone equally. So you think that you do hate some more than others (which is probably true)
Reply 24
beekeeper_

Why do I come after Mrs Wabbit?

Is it coz she wears the trousers?

Or is it coz I wear the stilletos?
kingslaw
Why do I come after Mrs Wabbit?

Is it coz she wears the trousers?

Or is it coz I wear the stilletos?

cause she's got boobs :smile:
I was gonna say 'tits' to use your own words, but I hate that word :frown:
beekeeper_

whats wrong with ribomania?
(as ever, way behind on the gossip/forum news)
Oooo, theres an idea. A forum news thread with the key news every week!
foolfarian
whats wrong with ribomania?
(as ever, way behind on the gossip/forum news)

Ribby is very ill. :frown:

"potentially fatal"

All of our thoughts should be with Ribby tomorrow.
Reply 28
foolfarian

didn't there used to be one? like someone made a newspaper looky likey .jpg image that had all the forum news on it.
who was it who made it again?
Reply 29
I think mods prefer people to others (since they were all regular members once, and hence developed friendships). I'm not sure if this translates to them favouring certain members though.
Similarly, I'm sure they each have people they don't like so much. But once again, I don't know if this means certain members are picked on.
I'm slightly inclined to say yes to both, but I really wouldn't know.
Reply 30
rmyl
didn't there used to be one? like someone made a newspaper looky likey .jpg image that had all the forum news on it.
who was it who made it again?

I think Pig might have had something to do with that
Reply 31
2 5 +
d is gone. Don't rub it in.

d is on the facebook
Reply 32
TK
OP
mockel
I think mods prefer people to others (since they were all regular members once, and hence developed friendships). I'm not sure if this translates to them favouring certain members though.
Similarly, I'm sure they each have people they don't like so much. But once again, I don't know if this means certain members are picked on.
I'm slightly inclined to say yes to both, but I really wouldn't know.

thank you :smile: this is just the type of reply i was looking for :biggrin:
Reply 33
pig
Any mods feel they're being picked on by a certain user or group of users? :smile:

d thinks that I stalk him. Does that count?
Reply 34
Lozza
d is on the facebook

so he is - he looks rah-ther posh!
TK
I was just wondering if anyone feels that particular members are treated more favourably than others by mods (this may be just one or all of the mods). Equally I'd like to ask whether anyone feels they are being 'picked on' by a certain mod or even by a group of mods. Thank you love TK xxx

You have to remember most if not all of the moderators were ‘normal’ members before they got promoted to moderator status. I would imagine most belonged to some sort of ‘clique’ or had a great rapport with a few members. Accordingly it would make sense if you thought they were favouring other members over others...

Which they shouldn't of course.

I knew and know a few members who think a certain moderator has a vendetta against them, and often that moderator’s opinion affects other moderators. Which is sad. :smile:
This is an internet forum. You can't exactly convey emotions very well over type. People are all different and I'm sure if you threw us all into a room together, not everyone would get along. It's just human nature. If someone did have a problem though, they should say something and try and sort it out. At the end of the day though, no one forces you to be here.
waiting2smile
I would imagine most belonged to some sort of ‘clique’ or had a great rapport with a few members. Accordingly it would make sense if you thought they were favouring other members over others...

-Looks around and gets sudden pang of lonliness...-
Reply 38
{huggles foolfarian}
You've got a groovy avatar, therefore you should never be lonely :biggrin:
Reply 39
foolfarian
-Looks around and gets sudden pang of lonliness...-

oh shut up, you're only lonely til monday! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending