eurasianfeline
sub and you shall be loved.

well...by the server at least. :rolleyes:

:frown: ypu shouldn't have to buy love - even from the server :p:
TK
:frown: ypu shouldn't have to buy love - even from the server :p:

i didn't sub to buy love!!

it's all for the sex... :p:
Yeah there are def mods that prefer members and you can see it a mile away. That said member is treated way superiorly to the other ones :smile:

And yes they DO pick on someone partiular all the time.
Reply 45
Dammit people, you could at least name names :rolleyes: :biggrin:
wild thing
Yeah there are def mods that prefer members and you can see it a mile away. That said member is treated way superiorly to the other ones :smile:

And yes they DO pick on someone partiular all the time.

[rolls eyes]
If anyone wants to be picked on then they too are free to play the martyr.
I’m alarmed by everyone understanding it’s not wise to mention any names. :smile:

Such a shame...
I think it's obvious that mods prefer some members to others, it's pretty impossible to get around, and it rarely comes into serious matters.
foolfarian
[rolls eyes]
If anyone wants to be picked on then they too are free to play the martyr.

how about people that are just posting like everyone else and get picked on for no reason :confused:
wild thing
how about people that are just posting like everyone else and get picked on for no reason :confused:

hmmm, we obviously have different people in mind...
Reply 51
here's an idea. if you think you're being picked on, try posting under another account. if you're still being picked on, maybe it's you that's the problem?
Reply 52
it's not like we're at school and the mods are the teachers. they're just normal users who can change what people say and make sure that nothing dodgy is going on. it's not like they're gonna favour users even if they're friends with them (i know if i said something out of order then foolfarian would tell me to stfu even though i know him). they might be friendlier to them and have more banter but everyone's like that with their friends.

at any rate, even if one mod is favouring someone, why would another do the same? a bad post will get deleted regardless, surely?
foolfarian
hmmm, we obviously have different people in mind...

I know who you're thinking of :eek: And yeah she displayed racism and so it is normal that it invited hostility amongst many users, the mods included as they were also indrectly insutled. THat is totally understandable, and yes we do have different people in mind :biggrin:

magic carpet
Reply 54
Oooh, that was subtle :tongue:
Hmmm, think difference is that if you know/like someone you'll give warning or edit/delete post but send a personal PM as well just to explain why.
wouldnt do that if didnt know ther person.
mockel
Oooh, that was subtle :tongue:

did you see it:eek: its a special code I use to err communicate with Foolfarian :eek: :rolleyes:
wild thing
did you see it:eek: its a special code I use to err communicate with Foolfarian :eek: :rolleyes:

*ahem*

i was that was a to-me-only code. :rolleyes:
At the end of the day,the mods are just users who have had their status brought up- of course they'll prefer people to others as they're human however, if you feel that they are moderating you unfairly then maybe you should speak to them.
eurasianfeline
*ahem*

i was that was a to-me-only code. :rolleyes:

It WAS

but i had to say her name..ahem...and youre still my special poops (:

Latest

Trending

Trending