The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I'm not sure quite how I should respond to this, except that Revenged, you are very, very wrong.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
lol, well see what everyone else has to say on :tsr: has to say...
Reply 162
Revenged
lol, well see what everyone else has to say on :tsr: has to say...

This?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t128553.html
Xanthe
When I called this thread "silly and provocative" I was reffering to the person who started it, not you. :rolleyes:

Although for the most part I think that you're rude and inconsiderate, I have refrained from making this visible on an online forum. I ask you therefore not to bring your own feelings about someone ("stupidity", "I don't dislike you" etc), on to a discussion forum.

My comment was in relation to many of your comments, not one specific instance.

:banghead:

As for that silly thread, <insert vacuous comment to avoid further aggrevation>

lol, i posted that link to you in a private message for a reason... but if you feel that you want every one to know it's up to you...

at least phonicsdude sees the funny side out of all this
Reply 165
Revenged
lol, i posted that link to you in a private message for a reason... but if you feel that you want every one to know it's up to you...

at least phonicsdude sees the funny side out of all this

I wanted everyone to see how silly you were. It wasn't anything 'private' it was out there on a forum for everyone to see.
lol... i can do a good enough job of making people think i'm an idiot with out the additional help...

come on... no-1 else would have put these two threads together apart from you 2!

Markus
Maybe they're both sexualy frustrated. :smile:

Some one prob has the right idea... lol
Reply 167
Okay let's just let this thread die. No more replies, please.
The reason for editing your last post, revenged, was telling.

Latest

Trending

Trending